Looking for 380 Home Defense and a P232 magazine.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • S.M.I.B

May 21, 2013
    Calvert County
    I am looking for a couple boxes of 380 home defense ammo. I am also trying to find a magazine for a Sig P232. These are both gifts that my mom is trying to get for her boyfriend and is having difficulty finding. I would prefer to trade for these items since current pricing can be extreme but if cash is all you will take just shoot me a PM. I have lots of reloading supplies, ammo, and magazines available to trade. Just let me know what you want.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    SIG 232 caught my eye; and, nothing to contribute toward your endeavor but, if you locate a source for 232 mags please post it up. Even the SigUSA website doesn’t show them :-/

Best o’ Success!

ETA: OP, I do see where GunMag Warehouse.com has *ProMag* Sig P230/233 knockoffs, blues however, FWIW they are not regarded highly (at all) on the SIG forums (perhaps the 232 owner can use the ProMags for non-critical range, training, play, etc.?).

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/promag-...jectID=844&indexName=magento_default_products

ETAA: Dammit! Didn’t see fine print where they are out off stock :-/

Not my idea but, seemingly worthwhile advice from the SigTalk forums: “Call/Contact Mec-Gar Customer Service (Mec-Gar Magazines) and ask them, they may have a few in the warehouse but not enough to advertise.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom