• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    We were blessed with another day of fantastic weather for our match. Jim Karrenbauer finished in the winner spot this month shooting his Garand, so contrats to him . All of the scores were pretty close, so everyone should feel good about their performance. Everybody is definitely getting better with their one shot, standing, offhand. We actually had 3 shots in the black this time. Big Art Novotny put One of those shots in the X ring! As usual, it is always a lot of fun and I truly appreciate the assistance all of you provide to keep this running smoothly.

This MAY have been our last match for the season. I will try and get us a slot on the calendar for October. If I do, I'll let you know on this forum.

Attachments

• AASept2018_Results.jpg
      AASept2018_Results.jpg
      54.3 KB · Views: 180

jabber6

Mar 16, 2013
    Forest Hill, Harford County
    Thanks for running this Rod! As usual it was a great match with good people! The old 1915 New England Westinghouse M91 did ok, though the guy behind the trigger could use some work:lol2: Fingers crossed for a October date that works out.

Tim M

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    Ditto for what the guys above said (Thanks Rod: had fun). Thanks too, to the R.O. who oversaw the match, as well as the "runners" who set up, scored & taped the targets for us old guys. I hope there can be another match or two this year. I'd hate to have to wait until next spring (some of us ain't getting' any younger, ya know).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom