• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Being a total know-nothing when it comes to the world of Glock, I was hoping that someone here could answer a question for me. I have no idea what magazines you would need to use with the various P80 models. I asked one time at a gun show and the people at the magazine table weren't sure either. The P80 models that I am specifically interested in are the PF940C and the PF940V2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    OEM Glock mags are a good idea to ensure it works with what it’s designed for. After everything works, then you can start playing with aftermarket mags. PMAGs are the best of the aftermarket. I still hear about ETS mags having issues though. OEM mags are cheap enough though, so might as well stick to them

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    My question is more along the lines of "In order to use with the P80 models listed, I need to buy magazines for what model Glock, G17, G19, G21 etc, etc.?"

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    19/23mags for P80 compact(19 sized P80), 17 mags for P80 full size(17/34 sized P80), 26/27 mags for P80 sub compact(26/27 sized P80). It really is that simple. Pmags, ETS, and Glock mags have worked in all of the P80s I’ve seen in videos etc. And obviously you can use the larger mags from a 17 in compact and subcompact models.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Super. I knew there had to be a simple answer out there. Thanks much.

You have to pay attention to calibers.
    A G17 mag will fit just about any glock frame except the 42-43 series (they are single stack) as long as you have the appropriate caliber match. .45acp and 10mm are a different animal all together.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    You may wanna reconsider building a P80 or at least do more research before you start. A little pre-build research will give you all your answers which you should have FIRST

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom