• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    I just checked the roster, and it does not look to be on there. I can’t believe it hasn’t made it on there yet. Does anyone happen to know if it has been submitted and it is just awaiting approval? Or did I not search the roster correctly?

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    I just checked the roster, and it does not look to be on there. I can’t believe it hasn’t made it on there yet. Does anyone happen to know if it has been submitted and it is just awaiting approval? Or did I not search the roster correctly?
    Next submittal deadline is 5/18 and meeting is 6/15
    So you have time to buy it and have the transfer ffl submit it. I’d definitely have the ffl run a couple boxes through it to make sure there’s no issues. A few guns didn’t make the list last year that were dropped off NIB. Good luck

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    A little basic research goes a long way, guys.

The PSA Dagger Compact was reviewed the last meeting. It hit the register on March 25. It will be available for transfer/purchase, presumably, on April 25.

cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    A little basic research goes a long way, guys.

The PSA Dagger Compact was reviewed the last meeting. It hit the register on March 25. It will be available for transfer/purchase, presumably, on April 25.
    Thanks for the info. When I checked the roster last week, it wasn’t listed. For future reference, where would I go to see what is being reviewed?

TSquare45

MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2022
    College Park, MD
    Thanks for the info. When I checked the roster last week, it wasn’t listed. For future reference, where would I go to see what is being reviewed?
    Cap,

You can review meeting minutes and review board agendas at this location https://mdsp.maryland.gov/Organizat...onBureau/LicensingDivision/HandgunRoster.aspx

I am waiting for something to go on the roster as well. For whatever reason, I could not find the Handgun Register (apparently different from the roster in that it hold the names of the firearms in the 30 day objectionable period) but I was able to reach out to a rep of the review board who answered my questions. The March Register Issue firearms will be available on April 25th if not objections made. Waiting periods as they are I'm here like a kid waiting off Christmas to pick up my firearm. Good luck to you buddy.

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    The new RMR version has a forward mounted rear sight and looks like it can take the holosun 507c without a plate. Might be worth a look if that is the right price.

JRisBundyboyz

Nov 23, 2007
    Bel Air
    That’s what I wasn’t sure about either with the roster every change has to be approved so I either need to wait or buy a dagger frame then get the optic ready slide. Basically MD just making me spend more money for dumb laws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom