• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    I have a Sig X-5. I have been wishing they made a size small grip module for it, but they hadn't. I had some issues today that are telling it is just a little big for my hand. So when I got home I checked Sig's website again and it seems they may now. Well in theory anyways. "NEW" but out of stock.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p320-x-series-grip-module-9mm-40-auto-357sig-small-black.html

Has anyone heard anything about these? It says it does not include the weight and magwell, but I'm hoping they could be swapped over from my existing stock grip module. I plan on reaching out to Sig in the morning, but was hoping someone here had heard something already.

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    I haven’t but Tori and I were in NC last weekend looking for a module and these were recommended. Looking forward to hear what people’s thoughts are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IX-3

Aug 21, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD
    Looks like they may not actually be available yet. Osage County Guns doesn’t even have them listed on their site yet which is odd since they seem to have everything Sig the minute it’s available. The part number should be GRIP-MODX-F-943-S-BLK based on the number for the medium. They do have the carry size (GRIP-MODX-CA-943-S-BLK) listed though, albeit currently out of stock, so that’s promising.

Regarding the grip weight and magwell they should be able to be moved over just fine but the weight is a nightmare to get out so you may want to order a separate grip weight for the new grip module to save yourself the frustration.

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    In my Google search, Osage County Guns came up right below Sig, and their prices looked cheaper. And thanks for the advice on the weight. Those look cheap enough to not want to fight with!

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    I called Sig today and the guy I talked to didn't seem to know much. Ugh. At any rate, I signed up online to get a notification for when this is available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom