• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    Tractor supply has good sales on safes for Black Friday. They are not high end safes but they are decent. I have one of their cannon safes and have been happy with it for the price

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    A few of the ads have been published recently, but the ones likely to have some gun stuff aren’t out yet, as of last check.

A number of years ago, I got a nice size gun safe from a place no one likes any more, a few hundred less than competitors. Wife’s gift list... more like demand, really.

Maybe someplace will have a sub $5/box sub $50/flat, or close, of trap/skeet shot on sale. Several flats would be a good way to start off the year.

Did get a good monitor for wife 2 years ago.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Wouldn’t mind a TRD cat back exhaust for my Tacoma or some Milwaukee M18 batteries or tools. Don’t really “need” any gun stuff but I’m always down for cheap ammo, especially 9mm and .22.

Oh, if Sons of Liberty Gun Works has any lowers on sale, I’m a buyer.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    *****I'm hoping to get a decent deal on some tools, video games, an old fashioned popcorn maker, 9mm ammo, a retro PK Ripper bike with Redline flight cranks, Jeff Botema forks, and Hutch Bear Trap pedals, new vans sneakers, and some Ocean Pacific shorts and shirts for the Summer, after I lean out and become chiseled like an Adonis.

Mebbe also a bunch of standard 30 round capacity mags for my AR's, and 17 round mags for my Glock 34's. Why???? Because of the 2nd amendment is why! Also, am thinking with the changes in VA recently, I might have to drive further into America to be able to purchase them, as MD and at *least* Northern VA has gone Blue, liberal, and anti gun.

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    BJs has a 40 gun for 499. Tractor Supply has a 40 gun for 599.

The BJs 40 gun safe is actually that price right now (depending on location, shipping is definitely extra). Not sure if that's what you meant.

https://www.bjs.com/product/stack-on-fire-resistant-40-gun-safe---black/3000000000001168094

For Black Friday, plus or minus a few days, they will also have a "24" gun safe for $299 that is currently on sale for $499. YMMV of course on the 24 guns.

https://www.bjs.com/product/stack-o...cutive-safe---gray-pebble/3000000000000863184

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    MDT chassis for my Ruger American AR. MDT only does sales and factory second offerings once a year, so this is my one chance to get one cheaper than usual.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I know that this is probably wishful thinking but if some place had Trijicon RMR red dot sights on a BF sale, I'll be all in. I know that some places like Optics Planet already have 10-12% off sales, but I am greedy and am looking for a bit more than that! Please let me know if anyone comes across a deal like that. Thanks in advance.

Cal68

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Over/Under on people getting killed over some stupid piece of Black Friday sale? Hell they already kill each other over chicken sandwiches now.

I'll watch tv and wait for the mayhem... err results.

denimdan85

Aug 12, 2014
    Hanover, PA
    I know that this is probably wishful thinking but if some place had Trijicon RMR red dot sights on a BF sale, I'll be all in. I know that some places like Optics Planet already have 10-12% off sales, but I am greedy and am looking for a bit more than that! Please let me know if anyone comes across a deal like that. Thanks in advance.

Cal68

An RMR is the only thing I am looking for on Black Friday. Just picket up a Glock 19 MOS for my carry piece so I am going to buy one either way. Just hoping to save a few bucks on BF. Let me know if you come across something.

WildWeasel

Mar 31, 2019
    MI>FL>MD

Cal68

Expertvoice has most (all?) Trijicon products for between 20-30% off MSRP. Only thing is you have to qualify (ie military, LE, probably paramedics, firefighters etc)

I'm looking to get a suppressor... Any deals to be heard of there..?

denimdan85

Aug 12, 2014
    Hanover, PA
    Expertvoice has most (all?) Trijicon products for between 20-30% off MSRP. Only thing is you have to qualify (ie military, LE, probably paramedics, firefighters etc)

I'm looking to get a suppressor... Any deals to be heard of there..?

MSRP on an RMR is ~$700. You can find them for $450, so 20% off is not really a deal. I am hoping for sub $400. If not then I will just pony up the $450.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

Attachments

• EFEBD2E5-71A1-4176-A35A-DAB788CA8DF2.jpg
      EFEBD2E5-71A1-4176-A35A-DAB788CA8DF2.jpg
      44.1 KB · Views: 721

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics