• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I mean, I am willing to sell my Barnett Wildcat C5 that this one is replacing for $150, including the 5 or 6 20” headhunter bolts, 4x32 BDC scope and the 3 or 4 no name brand CF 20” bolts and all field heads for them. Only a few dozen bolts through it and I think 2 years old.

On a separate note for those who just got the Amazons deal, how many bolts did it actually come with? I think it claims two 22” bolts in the website listing. Along those lines, Amazon has Barnett 22” headhunter bolts for a limited deal of $25 and change for 6 bolts. Compared to $40 everywhere else I can find.

PS mine also says shipped, but I picked for a later delivery date than next day so I won’t have it for a few more days.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    I mean, I am willing to sell my Barnett Wildcat C5 that this one is replacing for $150, including the 5 or 6 20” headhunter bolts, 4x32 BDC scope and the 3 or 4 no name brand CF 20” bolts and all field heads for them. Only a few dozen bolts through it and I think 2 years old.

On a separate note for those who just got the Amazons deal, how many bolts did it actually come with? I think it claims two 22” bolts in the website listing. Along those lines, Amazon has Barnett 22” headhunter bolts for a limited deal of $25 and change for 6 bolts. Compared to $40 everywhere else I can find.

PS mine also says shipped, but I picked for a later delivery date than next day so I won’t have it for a few more days.

Yes, 2 bolts come with the crossbow if I read it correctly. I bought a 5 pack in addition at $25.99, as well as a half dozen broadheads and a small case to store same. I must have screwed up with shipping options at checkout though, as shipping was free but my shipment shows as arriving next week.

Glad you guys have your orders on the road! Still hopeful....

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa

I just ordered those Thanks! My Horton shoots 20" bolts so they apparently won't work with this new one.
    Mine shows out for delivery as well.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008

Link?

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    Ugh, I would have ordered the crossbow if I saw the post yesterday. That is a killer deal. Even the regular price of $230 is a good deal. I think that is what I paid for my Barnett Jackal 5 years ago and it has been great. I do like the narrower limbs on the newer ones.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    Looking for a BF deal on a non-reciprocating side charging upper and SBA-4. Building a wildcat pistol w/ tax money and figured now is a good time to start collecting parts. I like the Gibbz/New Frontier style, but I wouldn't pass up a 75% off JP Enterprises deal...

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Costco has a cannon Exec series safe (43.8cu ft/72 gun) on sale for $700 delivered....I might have to bite the bullet on this one

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Good deal on beat up ammo cans at Midway

Attachments

• 9BB21995-DAFB-4BFA-9D51-C4EFB2E4B866.jpg
      9BB21995-DAFB-4BFA-9D51-C4EFB2E4B866.jpg
      40.2 KB · Views: 463

ToBeFree

Ultimate Member
    Oct 5, 2011
    Highland Cnty-Va
    Love This Forum

Crossbow delivered!

Have to wait till I get home and see what I actually got!

Well folks it is the real deal!
    Illuminated scope and all.
    I got five additional bolts.
    Total $101.

Wow.

As Requested

Last edited:

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Crossbow delivered!

Mine showed up as well. I have to take a break from cutting up oak logs now to check it out. UPS showed up in a private vehicle with a trainee driver and a super riding shotgun. Something new for Christmas he said. They reimburse. $.58/mile. He can't carry too many packages in his little Nissan Sentra though so that's gonna work out once the packages really start to roll in

Crossbow delivered!

Mine showed up as well. I have to take a break from cutting up oak logs now to check it out. UPS showed up in a private vehicle with a trainee driver and a super riding shotgun. Something new for Christmas he said. They reimburse. $.58/mile. He can't carry too many packages in his little Nissan Sentra though so that's gonna work out once the packages really start to roll in

Just got the UPS My Choice notification as well.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    Well the bow was delivered, which is nice, as I needed something to cover the pain of having all my guns destroyed in a tragic wheelbarrow accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom