The Dulles Case Center does excellent work!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Well if you were following us on IG last week, we made a trip down to Custom Cases at Dulles Case Center to meet up with their wonderful staff and management team. Well we did more than just meet them! I personally received a tour of their facility which is state of the art to say the least, CNC machines abound with CAD programmed machines scattered here and there. The shelves lined with foam and Pelican/Storm type cases with empty cavities just waiting to be inlaid (like what I did there? I used to write for my school newspaper) with precision cut foam.

A case was picked out for our needs. Measuring tape and cameras came out to help translate all the specs to a CAD application that would later spit out a 3D PDF mock up of our custom case. I received the PDF via e-mail for approval and a few days later the entire case was at my doorstep just as I envisioned. The process was smooth and painless. The coolest part was watching how precise their CNC machines cut the foam. For some strange reason I thought they would have some guys in a back room carving shapes with a hot knife.. Lol. I was wrong and that's what separates The Dulles Case Center from the heard of at home do-it-yourselfers. Not only do they use all different density foams but the accuracy that it is cut is by far superior to anything that can be done by the average handy person. These guys have cases that have been to war and back literally! If you have some gear that needs protecting and you want it to look good while it's secure give the guys and gal at the Dulles Case Center a holler!

http://www.dullescasecenter.com/

There on Facebook , Instagram etc if you have any questions. Just wanted to share our experience with everyone on the board! :D

SAM_0500
    by 556 Channel (HD), on Flickr

SAM_0508
    by 556 Channel (HD), on Flickr

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom