P5100615.jpg
      81 KB · Views: 585

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Model 1914 Lewis gun

So, we finally got the Lewis gun up and running this past weekend at the AGC Barnes range. The first attempt a few weeks ago was a bust, but this time everything came together.

The targets were jugs staked to the berm with rope, so they tended to bounce around, hence the short bursts. Bouncing jugs, hmmmm. Oh, right, back on topic.

Waingro

Apr 4, 2018
    So, we finally got the Lewis gun up and running this past weekend at the AGC Barnes range. The first attempt a few weeks ago was a bust, but this time everything came together.

The targets were jugs staked to the berm with rope, so they tended to bounce around, hence the short bursts. Bouncing jugs, hmmmm. Oh, right, back on topic.

That's badass

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County

:lol:

Waingro

Apr 4, 2018

So crazy you posted this. I'm currently watching Peaky Blinders on Netflix. Incredibly good show. Episode last night I was on (season 4 episode 5) they used one of these to ambush some italian hit men. Worth checking out

Waingro

Apr 4, 2018
    They're on the roster, look under; CZECH SMALL ARMS (CSA) (VZ.58 SPORTER 5.56X45 mm, 7.62X39mm)

Wow, thanks. I looked a few weeks ago when some of the pistols popped up on gunbroker but must of missed them. That's awesome. I'm assuming the ace stock alone got you to 29"?

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Wow, thanks. I looked a few weeks ago when some of the pistols popped up on gunbroker but must of missed them. That's awesome. I'm assuming the ace stock alone got you to 29"?

30.5" as shown in the picture. Remember that there are a few different lengths of pull options for the Ace Stock. Also my OAL includes a stock adapter from Stormwerkz, hope that helps.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Nice. Let us know how it sounds. I’m assuming you had to install the collar on the barrel, correct?

Yes, the collar was in place and installed on a PRI MK12 clone upper. Took the suppressor out yesterday and man it was a dream to shoot, super quiet compared to my others. It's really a suppressor that you just attach and forget, not like my AACs where I'm always checking on the locking latch, etc. I am really enjoying it so far!

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Yes, the collar was in place and installed on a PRI MK12 clone upper. Took the suppressor out yesterday and man it was a dream to shoot, super quiet compared to my others. It's really a suppressor that you just attach and forget, not like my AACs where I'm always checking on the locking latch, etc. I am really enjoying it so far!

That's awesome. Let me know when you do a video on it. :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom