• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Honestly I would just keep the iron sights.

I bought a P229 with a beavertail in January of '13, and I've been hooked on beavertail SIG frames since then. I just don't shoot my old SIGs as much. I really like the 320 as a package, but I always just kinda thought "gee, I wish it had a beavertail." Well hey, look at that.

That combined with all of the other enhancements make it sound like a really nice little pistol.

Yeah, that's been coming. Many of the big intros this year have been modular (Rugged's entire line -minus the Razor, the Dead Air Ghost-M, etc etc),
    Nothing wrong with that, especially with the upgraded tritium sights. Having the option for an optic is cool though. I don't own any pistols that are already set up for that.
    I do have a base p320c which I like. It's easily traded away if the x5 becomes a reality.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I don't know why but the Standard mfg s333 volleyfire kind of interests me. I think I would rather see it in maybe .380 instead of 25 acp. I would also like one in a nice metalic blue.

a984cb3d0d62cc303b20cd9e73213e9e.jpg

That is interesting. I like its super simple, and agree, wish it were in .380 or even 9mm.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Nothing wrong with that, especially with the upgraded tritium sights. Having the option for an optic is cool though. I don't own any pistols that are already set up for that.
    I do have a base p320c which I like. It's easily traded away if the x5 becomes a reality.

I also just saw that they have another "X" series P320 - the P320 X-VTAC, that was apparently designed with Kyle Lamb:

sig-sauer-range-day-3.gif

This might be the one that I want.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Jealous! Did you go to the Colt booth to handle the Cobra as yet? If yes, how's the trigger and when should these be hitting stores? :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yes and very soon :) They have like six of them here. Triggers very nice and smooth.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Yes and very soon :) They have like six of them here. Triggers very nice and smooth.
    Want. Badly.

I suspect the initial rush on these will be like when the first several generations of iPhones were being released. If a store gets substantial inventory (outside MD without an HQL barrier), there will be a queue. I probably have more alerts for the Cobra set up than I do for the 9mm Glock mag compatible Sub 2ks, and that's saying alot, lol.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Want. Badly.

I suspect the initial rush on these will be like when the first several generations of iPhones were being released. If a store gets substantial inventory (outside MD without an HQL barrier), there will be a queue. I probably have more alerts for the Cobra set up than I do for the 9mm Glock mag compatible Sub 2ks, and that's saying alot, lol.

How DO you set those alerts up? I need one for the cz p10. :D

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    How DO you set those alerts up? I need one for the cz p10. :D
    Sent the quick and easy approach.
    This will be my first revolver...
    Right on, man. I think Semper Noctem or another MDSer said something similar.

Very limited initial release from what I read on the Colt Forum according to poster Pappy1600 ..

http://www.coltforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1482426#/topics/181818?page=7&_k=ydq8cj

So, spent some time today at the Colt booth with the new Cobra revolver,here are my accesments, Action is what you expect from a Colt revolver.. it was very smooth in double action, single action was excellent, no creep on the trigger.. revolver is tight and is of high quality, they definitely did their home work to produce this revolver.. They did not want negative feedback and it shows..

Sights are fiber optic with option to interchange , they will be offering a night sight front post in the near future.. satin finish was ok, you will see other finishes become available soon is what was told to me.. as well as a " Scaled up version" which means other larger caliber variations..

Availability? They will do a run of 1000 guns next month and will be shipping at the same time.. I will purchase this revolver and I am happy that they did it right in my opinion.. Hope this helps.

Everyone who's a Colt revolver fan is hoping that a blued version is also in the works.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    For those who are interested in Sig Sauer products, Sig is offering a Shot Show 2017 special through Friday. Take a 20% discount on any one item by entering the code SIGSHOTSHOW17 in your cart before you checkout. There may be some restrictions on what is covered, so please check the Sig website at https://www.sigsauer.com/store/ for details.

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom