• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    Anyone use these guys? I bought from them a couple years back. my wife bought a g19 and I put the double diamond 3.5# connector on it for her. I just bought a g17 for myself and her so she can try a larger frame with less recoil. I wanted to change the trigger from 5.5# to 3.5# for this weekend as Saturday is her birthday and we planned to shoot.

I paid for the rush shipping, but I order it Monday at 12 and here i sit Friday morning and it is still "Status: Pending shipment" :rolleyes: A lot of good rush shipping does when they don't tell you items are back ordered.

After further review of online better business reviews they do not have live inventory and I am purchasing back ordered products without knowing they are back ordered. No website notice, no e-mail notice. I assume you just have it show up in two to three months when it comes in. :rolleyes:

Posting because I didn't see this in a search and not listed in industry partners.

Caveat emptor

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Couple other threads with discussion of systemic supply chain/logistics issues right now.

I got a Glock Store delivery yesterday. Ordered 11/25...”fulfilled” on 12/2.

I’d call and get refunded for two day if you can. Problem is that ORDER, FULFILLMENT, SHIPPING, RECEIPT process isn’t under any real control.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Anyone use these guys? I bought from them a couple years back. my wife bought a g19 and I put the double diamond 3.5# connector on it for her. I just bought a g17 for myself and her so she can try a larger frame with less recoil. I wanted to change the trigger from 5.5# to 3.5# for this weekend as Saturday is her birthday and we planned to shoot.

I paid for the rush shipping, but I order it Monday at 12 and here i sit Friday morning and it is still "Status: Pending shipment" :rolleyes: A lot of good rush shipping does when they don't tell you items are back ordered.

After further review of online better business reviews they do not have live inventory and I am purchasing back ordered products without knowing they are back ordered. No website notice, no e-mail notice. I assume you just have it show up in two to three months when it comes in. :rolleyes:

Posting because I didn't see this in a search and not listed in industry partners.

Caveat emptor

****I’ve ordered a fair amount from this retailer, And they’ve worked out ok for me. I mostly buy their small parts kits for freshening up guns at the end of a shooting season, and to have extras of everything that might break or go bad.

I’ve also purchased several other bigger things from them and also been happy with them. Like other firearm and related dealers (ammo, etc..). I bet they are slammed with orders and given their location, also having to deal with major covid related business issues that are slowing them down. California is a mess for many retail businesses and covid has made things worse. I’d ask for a refund on the rush shipping for sure but the parts you ordered have been kind of tough to get in a timely manner for some time. Even companies with live inventory ordering are having issues right now.

You might wish to call some local gun stores in your area and ask if they have anything. For small parts, I’ve had good luck doing that recently. Locally, mostly guns and ammo are out of stock but small parts like trigger kits and springs are still on the shelves.

Hopefully, the backlog of everything gets fixed soon.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I've ordered a good deal of things from them as well, including a 'pending' Trijicon RMR. The one thing I tell people is their shipping is s-l-o-w!

Archeryrob

Mar 7, 2013
    The one thing I tell people is their shipping is s-l-o-w!

Well, then there is they haven't created a ticket for the post office or UPS yet! Then I get to worry about slow shipping.

A call to the store says call wait times could be 20 minutes. They are working half staff due to Covid. Live chat on the website doesn't even open. They are shipping orders from 11/26 today and I ordered on 11/30. Midway will ship it today or tomorrow. I'll have to wait 20 minutes to cancel my order. They are not working the weekend so it will probably be a 10 day wait to have the item shipped from ordering.

[EDIT] Damn, Midway got my order shipped in a half hour. I decided not to cancel the glock store order and will compare the Double diamond connector to the Lantec SSR connector. Both orders are just over $20 each, so I'll just play with both of them.

GlockMafia

Glock and Sig!
    Jul 4, 2015
    Hazard County
    If you look at the top of the page you will see "WE ARE SLOWLY CATCHING UP, BUT ARE CURRENTLY SHIPPING NON-FIREARM, IN STOCK ORDERS PLACED ON:11/26/2020". No matter how you ship, they still abide by the "catch up" date.

I stopped buying from them. There are a ton of better vendors...I use Bigtexoutdoors.

Archeryrob

Mar 7, 2013
    No, just opened the glock store web site this morning and says shipping for 11/29 orders and I ordered 11/30. I assume that will update today for possible ship today?? I am assuming in the age of Covid, buying anything from a CA company is a bad idea.

The Midway connector left the Balto USPS dist. center yesterday before lunch. Maybe today.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Got my order Saturday 12/5

I placed the order 11/25

Trijicon RMR Type II plus two Glock gen 5 trigger housings.

GlockMafia

Glock and Sig!
    Jul 4, 2015
    Hazard County
    And just to note, if you end up cancelling a back ordered product, check you bank account...I placed an order for recoil springs and when I finally cancelled after 4 months, I was charged for the springs the same day "suspiciously" but yet the money was never refunded until I followed up a month later.

Here's the response I got after I had cancelled the order a month prior "It looks like they were restocked and automatically processed the same day you requested the cancellation".

I realize that they are busy but as the OP stated, there should be a live inventory...I would have never ordered from them if I had know that the items were back ordered.

Archeryrob

Mar 7, 2013
    Got the connector from midway already. Have to put it in and try it but I got a knife to work on also

Attachments

• 8F72A22B-E449-4E0F-9AB6-BB00F861D150.jpg
      8F72A22B-E449-4E0F-9AB6-BB00F861D150.jpg
      92.9 KB · Views: 132

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom