• Jul 1, 2012
    As of July 2020:

8-52-037-01-2H-12633 JOB SMART INC | GYM RATZ NUTRITION |
    28943 THREE NOTCH RD UNIT 3, MECHANICSVILLE MD, 20659,
    15290 CHRISTY LN, WALDORF MD, 20601, 240-249-3756

8-52-037-01-3D-13814 GUNZ AND STUFF INC
    28943 THREE NOTCH RD , MECHANICSVILLE MD, 20659,
    The second one is probably the one associated with the SOT, since their -07 expired earlier this year and this one ends in 2023.
    Note that it's a different company but same owners. The phone is their public one listed on the website so probably not much help.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    As of July 2020:

8-52-037-01-2H-12633 JOB SMART INC | GYM RATZ NUTRITION |
    28943 THREE NOTCH RD UNIT 3, MECHANICSVILLE MD, 20659,

8-52-037-01-3D-13814 GUNZ AND STUFF INC
    28943 THREE NOTCH RD , MECHANICSVILLE MD, 20659,
    The second one is probably the one associated with the SOT, since their -07 expired earlier this year and this one ends in 2023.
    Note that it's a different company but same owners. The phone is their public one listed on the website so probably not much help.

Not trying to be a smart ass, both of the FFL #'s you listed are for an 01 (Dealer) FFL. Neither are an 07 (manufacturer) FFL. ALso both are different numbers, so while may be owned by the same person the ATF considers them 2 separate businesses. Also SOT is a yearly renewal while FFL is every 3 yrs. Hope for everyone's sake this gets straightened out.

Jul 1, 2012
    No worries, yes I know they are both -01's.
    And yes they are separate businesses and different FFL #'s. That was my point :)
    Which one actually owns the inventory now?

Don't need to be an -07 to sell and transfer NFA stuff, only to manufacture.
    They let their -07 expire apparently as it is no longer listed, and was set to expire in 2020.
    That is probably why there is a 2nd FFL-01 now, to pick up and isolate the NFA items.

If you didn't know where to look, the second FFL-01/business may fly under the radar... hence the post.

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    No worries, yes I know they are both -01's.
    And yes they are separate businesses and different FFL #'s. That was my point :)
    Which one actually owns the inventory now?

Don't need to be an -07 to sell and transfer NFA stuff, only to manufacture.
    They let their -07 expire apparently as it is no longer listed, and was set to expire in 2020.
    That is probably why there is a 2nd FFL-01 now, to pick up and isolate the NFA items.

If you didn't know where to look, the second FFL-01/business may fly under the radar... hence the post.

My form 4 has the Job Smart info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    The MD BATF Industry Operations agent contacted me and is investigating.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    As you have all clearly identified, we are closing our location at 28943 Three Notch Road in Mechanicsville. We are not relinquishing licensure nor planning to close long term at this time. We are suspending any new sales until we recover and rebuild from our losses due to COVID. As many of you have identified here, many gun dealers are struggling to keep inventory, and we have been unable to keep sufficient inventory in stock regularly enough to sustain our store front at this location.

NFA items with ATF guidance and all transfers of existing firearms in our possession are being transferred to Gun Monkey. I apologize for taking so long to disclose our plans but I did not want to say anything until the plan was concrete. We will begin filing Form 3s this upcoming weekend and aim to be finished transferring all NFA items by the end of September. If any Form 4s come in between now and the time the NFA item is legally transferable I will contact you to arrange pick up.

We have issued refunds for guns that were purchased and delayed in delivery. To be clear, we have not refused to refund any items. All firearms purchased were ordered, but unfortunately we experienced extreme delays in delivery. We are still waiting for refunds from several manufacturers and have been doing our best to make everyone whole from our reserves until we get our money processed back from orders we placed and never received. If you are still waiting for a refund please email me at john.catalano@gymratznutra.com with the subject line “REFUND REQUEST: NEW” or “REFUND REQUEST: STATUS CHECK” so I can follow up on it. We are not refunding NFA items that are pending tax stamps. We are transferring them.

To those who are posting my parents’ home address and phone number, I am not sure what that is trying to accomplish. If you have a question that was not answered in this post, my phone number is 301 237 8949, text is the easiest way to reach me.

To those who actually know us and have shared positive experiences they had, thank you for the support as we navigate through all this.

Quoted from the other thread.

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    Lol “GyMrAtZ” Ffl name? You got what you deserve doing business with that kinda garbage.

Prior to earlier this year when the wheels came off, they were solid and I had several successful transactions in the past.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    dumb question: If ATF can expedite paperwork in certain situations, what are they doing with it all the other times? Does it just sit around somebody's desk gathering coffee stains until they decide it's been long enough? :shrug:

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    dumb question: If ATF can expedite paperwork in certain situations, what are they doing with it all the other times? Does it just sit around somebody's desk gathering coffee stains until they decide it's been long enough? :shrug:

I think a-lot of people would like to be the fly on the wall in that office for that very reason. An NFA approval should take 10 minutes at the most, not 10+ months :mad54:

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

they were trained by MSP

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    I think a-lot of people would like to be the fly on the wall in that office for that very reason. An NFA approval should take 10 minutes at the most, not 10+ months :mad54:

It’s because they want it harder for you to get NFA items

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom