• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • [Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    I thought this video was really good. It asks the question we've all been battling in our heads in 2020. Do you give up and become a loner, or do you adapt and prosper? What is the final straw that makes you say F- it, (DO NOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION) and is it really worth saying F-it in the long run?

This is the time right now that makes us question what our life really is about. Is it about as many freedoms as we can hold on too, family, survival, a simple life, being left alone, 2A, wealth.....?

I wish I kept a daily journal of how things fell apart in 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Last edited:

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    Interesting viewpoints, not buying it hook, line, and sinker. I’m unsure who his target audience is, but it’s worth watching. I don’t think Canada has a 2A. fred55

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    Interesting viewpoints, not buying it hook, line, and sinker. I’m unsure who his target audience is, but it’s worth watching. I don’t think Canada has a 2A. fred55
    His self proclaimed target audience is NOT hardcore conspiracists. He seems ideologically milquetoast and focuses more on "prepping" scenarios.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Kinda disappointed. Didn’t smell much prepper stuff here at all.

Financial...fine. Futurists and preppers have something in common. Ok Libertarians love bitcoin. Ok.

My first, and last, exposure to Canadian Prepper, eh?

This wouldn’t be the first product I’d offer folks if I wanted them to appreciate this fella and his schtick.

Do appreciate you sharing. This fella ain’t for me. Way too much him and his channel imo.

viiper

Re-Member
    Dec 3, 2008
    Carroll County
    Well.... I at least invest in lead, copper, and brass.... good, right?

Don't give up and be a loner, these forums and staying connected with free thinking Americans are important. Adapt differently, different than others plan for.

Sarfs1

Mar 20, 2020
    Yes!

Don't give up and be a loner, these forums and staying connected with free thinking Americans are important. Adapt differently, different than others plan for.

Yes! These forums and opportunity for free thinking is crucial and valuable

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter

Yep. Good.

Remember, having the newest, fastest Corvette doesn’t make you a race car driver... Train.

The lone wolf deal is imo, a stone cold loser unless you are a bad ass SOF guy. Even then, not so much.

Community or team or trusted small group will always be better. Nobody can be watchful or ready 24x7. Nobody.

Find your potential mates now. Link up. Rough out a purpose and related plan. Then make some preps. A shelf full of shit ain’t a prep. No matter how good that shit is...

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom