• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    I'm taking 25% deposits for a C&R eligible AS-007 with matching low SNs, proof stamps and historical certification letters from the manufacturer.

They'll be ready for pickup on August 1, 2070

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I know a place that has about 250 in stock and about 75 pallets of ammo for them. The place is expecting demand to rise, so they are expecting a shipment of around 750 more.

They also have the 250 round ammo holders that attach to the bottom. Those are going for 10 bucks each.

The place is selling 5000 rounds for 200 bucks. If anybody wants in on the location of the shop, let me know.

They do have reloading supplies in stock by the pallet for those who want to reload for it, including primers! They are also selling dies, powder, and projectiles. They have a limited quantity on hand of the steel core match projectiles.

PM incoming...DO NOT POST THAT LINK. you know why.....

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    Really disappointed in the choice to chamber this weapon .54 Burnside. This brutal cartridge was forged on the fires of the battlefield and should stay there.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    I hope they resolved the optics mount issue. As much as I love the AS-007, I had to sell my gen 1. It's a powerful weapon that really eats optics.

I heard that they're rolling out a brand new spring buffered optics mount compatible with the Gen 2 and up. Buddy of mine had the Gen 1, but he got rid of it because it kept eating his optics. It was apparently getting too expensive replacing the optional upgraded 1-50x100 green dot scope every 2-3 months.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Really disappointed in the choice to chamber this weapon .54 Burnside. This brutal cartridge was forged on the fires of the battlefield and should stay there.
    Unless there is something new out there, it is only changed in 4.20x69 to be able to do what it does. Have they come out with a new caliber that i didn't know about?

Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    Pro tip:
    If you are handy at assembling one yourself Numrich has ALL of the parts available now. Might want to break it up into multiple orders just to be safe.

6Den

Feb 10, 2013
    Howard County
    I know a place that has about 250 in stock and about 75 pallets of ammo for them. The place is expecting demand to rise, so they are expecting a shipment of around 750 more.

They also have the 250 round ammo holders that attach to the bottom. Those are going for 10 bucks each.

The place is selling 5000 rounds for 200 bucks. If anybody wants in on the location of the shop, let me know.

They do have reloading supplies in stock by the pallet for those who want to reload for it, including primers! They are also selling dies, powder, and projectiles. They have a limited quantity on hand of the steel core match projectiles.
    LRPs or BFRPs? I have some to trade.

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    Pro tip:
    If you are handy at assembling one yourself Numrich has ALL of the parts available now. Might want to break it up into multiple orders just to be safe.

Especially since Numrich doesn't do phone orders anymore. If they ban internet orders, I don't know how Numrich is going to survive.

I stocked up on a few critical spares, especially a few firing pins and even a keymod barrel shroud (as if I could ever afford enough ammo to need it, but just in case).

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Especially since Numrich doesn't do phone orders anymore. If they ban internet orders, I don't know how Numrich is going to survive.

I stocked up on a few critical spares, especially a few firing pins and even a keymod barrel shroud (as if I could ever afford enough ammo to need it, but just in case).
    Did you get a few of the shoulder things that go up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom