Revealing Your Arsenals (Or Lack Thereof)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    I have a concealed hand gun that nobody knows about. My parents gave it to me before I was born.

It can't be detected, even with a metal detector. I carry it everywhere, even in the shower.

It even has the thing that goes up.

220px-Action%21_%28Unsplash%29.jpg

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I have a concealed hand gun that nobody knows about. My parents gave it to me before I was born.

It can't be detected, even with a metal detector. I carry it everywhere, even in the shower.

It even has the thing that goes up.

220px-Action%21_%28Unsplash%29.jpg
    Thought you were going to break out a pic of your 'gun'.

:D

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I'll say, there needs to be something done to individuals or groups that go on witch hunts for 2A folks. Lets say someone here ends up being hunted down within their organization or community for legally having a collection. I say we join in and help fund that person's defense or even fund any LEGAL investigations into those who initiate such actions against the legal collection owner. I"d be happy to contribute to any LEGAL counter action.

BTW, much of my stuff that I have previously posted was sold in Face to Face sales anyway for Long guns or sold to FFLs and individuals with C&R from out of state and part of my gone and expired C&R log book. All Legal.

I think the OP posed a good question and that many 2A advocates are uneasy with the direction some parts of this country seem to be going. But it’s not just 2A. All Constitutional rights seem to be under attack now, especially those of people who may want to say they disagree with whatever our liberal overlords have determined is the latest correct thinking. Think for a second - in this very thread, people who own guns are seriously reflecting concern about saying they own guns in a forum explicitly created to share knowledge among gun owners. If that doesn’t send a shiver down your spine, you’re not paying attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom