• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NIK

Jul 31, 2012
    MD
    You are essentially defending censorship, and even worse, censorship when the news relates to a public figure but no censorship when it relates to the average tax payer. That is pretty messed up. Laying out the facts and letting the chips fall where they may can be ugly, but censorship is much uglier. I rather have the former.

Who said anything about censoring news about Bobby Rucci? In case you missed it, it was his SON, not him that was caught and charged with a felony. Unless Bobby Rucci was in the room with those two fools, he shouldn't even be brought up. Based on your logic, if that happened to the average tax payer, the reporter should list his immediate family members too. Do they? No, they don't.

I can't believe some of the people on this thread. I don't know the Ruccis and I couldn't give two craps about them. All I'm saying is that the reporter was a jacka$$ for volunteering info that was irrelevant to the case, so instead of it being about some dumb kid doing something stupid, it becomes political. Funny how people take so much pride in their own privacy but can't understand other people's right to it. Go figure.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The "complaining party" consented to being restrained , blindfolded , and receiving oral sex from a mystery party they couldn't see. The "complaining party" received being tied , blindfolded , and received oral sex from a mystery party they couldn't see . Exactly what he wanted and asked for. So unless someone was mentally disabled , or Roofies were involved , just some condenting adult adventures, where one party was disapointed afterwards.

Imagine making this call . " Hello Sheriff Dept , I just had some kinky anonomous sex , but I was disapointed with it. Please arrest the person who didn't give me the anonomous pleasure I was hoping for."

If Dad had covered up that would be newsworthy in itself. But since we're reading about this IN the newspaper , I guess that didn't happen. Absent any direct involvement by Dad in the motel adventures , calling Dad out by name is gratitutious.

DaveP

Jan 27, 2013
    St. Marys county
    Sucks for the Rucci's,

I think you got it backwards.:lol2:

FWIW, typically if an offending party has any ties to someone of note, either local or national, the link IS mentioned.

Anyone recall Al Gore's son getting caught with drugs? Glendening's son pulled over for DUI? Or anyone of a hundred other such cases?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    My wife wanted to go to dinner tonight and suggested a restraunt named Rucci's. It wasn't until half at through dinner did I realize that this Place is owned and operated by "Bobby Rucci"... I think I'll pass on any blind taste tests.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      61.3 KB · Views: 314

KSFrostie

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2013
    Carroll County
    I think all of you are forgetting whats its like to be a male in your early 20s. You are still sex crazed at that age. Sex crazed and stupid. There is no evidence that the victim is gay. Also in hindsight the victim handle the situation the correct way. He didn't kick the crap out of Rucci. He reported it to police. According to the facts that we have been given, The victim told Rucci he wasn't interested in sexual relations with him. So Rucci made something up and did it anyway. That is a crime. Frankly, I am surprised he wasn't changed with rape. I think that is the story was that it was a female that told a male she didn't want to have sexual relations with him and he made something up and did it anyway like what happened here. Everyone would be singing another tune and the charges would be rape. Just my 2 cents

KSFrostie

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2013
    Carroll County
    I find it funny. Those who are butthurt, here is a tip.

Do not wear blindfolds when a man is putting his anus on your wiener.

I don't disagree with you. If he had of followed that advice the situation wouldn't have happened at all. But isn't that victim blaming? I also go back to if the victim was a woman I think the narrative would be much different.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I don't disagree with you. If he had of followed that advice the situation wouldn't have happened at all. But isn't that victim blaming? I also go back to if the victim was a woman I think the narrative would be much different.

He also broke the second rule. 2 balls, 4 walls.

marylandmark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Charge No: 001Description:SEX OFFENSE SECOND DEGREE = NOLLE PROSEQUI

Charge No: 002Description:.PERVERTED PRACTICE = NOLLE PROSEQUI

Charge No: 003Description:ASSAULT-SEC DEGREE = GUILTY
    Fine:$100.00Court Costs:$22.50CICF:$35.00
    Jail Term: Yrs:05Mos:00Days:000
    Suspended Term: Yrs:04Mos:11Days:024

Charge No: 004Description:SEX OFF 4TH DEG-SEX CONTACT = GUILTY

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I find it funny. Those who are butthurt, here is a tip.

Do not wear blindfolds when a man is putting his anus on your wiener.
    Exactly, who does stuff like this? Crazy that anyone would argue they weren't a willing participant with this much stupidity being demonstrated. Unless they were a willing participant and word spread. Hmmmm

Kind of like the girl who takes on the whole football team (or lacrosse) and screams rape when word travels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom