What do you think would happen if Trump won in a recount.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beancounter

Jul 8, 2012
    Who did you cast your vote for?

Who he voted for doesn't change facts. Now, some people choose to believe in "alternative facts". But, some people choose to believe the earth is flat. Go figure.

The republican party has been committing suicide since Regan was president. Depending on the outcome of the Georgia run off election, they might succeed. And just for some more "real" facts (not alternative facts):

Signed the Hughes amendment? Republican (Reagan).

Banned the importation of "Assault Weapons"? Republican (Bush)

Told you he would ban "bump stocks" and did it by presidential order? The current Republican president. (Trump*)

And what looked like another end run around the constitution by the BATFE recently on "braces" (under the current republican president)?

Do you see the pattern???

Sarfs1

Mar 20, 2020
    Riots and Anarchy by leftists but not all on the left such as old school liberals. One would hope we revert to the constitution but more like a state by state escalation of new "rights"

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    The Swamp Creatures will NEVER let a real honest re-count happen...

The "FIX" is in place...

Joe "THE MUMMY" Biden will be the Puppet of our real Rulers...

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    It's like I've been saying, You better get used to your masks because this Corona virus isn't going to go anywhere seeing as they know they can use it to steal elections.

I mean eventually it'll get played out but then they'll just find a new disease or something every 4 years to make sure they can maintain mail in voting.

The minute I knew they were pushing for mail and voting I knew this election was going to be rigged to all hell. This year I couldn't even trust the USPS to deliver a small package containing a bowstring from PA to MD within a month. And I'm supposed to trust them with the election?

The economy has been destroyed. Small businesses have closed.

The only thing left is big industry, and big money.

Trigger Time

Amazed
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 23, 2013
    It's like I've been saying, You better get used to your masks because this Corona virus isn't going to go anywhere seeing as they know they can use it to steal elections.

I mean eventually it'll get played out but then they'll just find a new disease or something every 4 years to make sure they can maintain mail in voting.

The minute I knew they were pushing for mail and voting I knew this election was going to be rigged to all hell. This year I couldn't even trust the USPS to deliver a small package containing a bowstring from PA to MD within a month. And I'm supposed to trust them with the election?
    The Democrats are already talking about Federal Election Reform, looking get get mail in voting mandatory in all states.

IronDuck

MDS Supporter
    Jan 11, 2021
    Frederick ish MD
    Nope

What are your thoughts on what would happen if trump actually won in a recount. I think antifa and the entire left would absolutely lose their sh*t... but to what end? They’ve been on interviews saying that if trump won again, what we’ve seen is just the beginning. So if the election results were overturned... what would you foresee happening? Video Link to cite some protestors views on losing.

https://youtu.be/CenJe6RrLEE

Unfortunately, I don't believe there will ever be a recount completed, or if it is its results will never be believed by either side. No amount of legal work, facts or anything else will be able to develop a strong enough position to change what has already happened.
    If a miracle happens, and the count finds enough smoking guns that even the biggest Biden supporter, all of sudden says huh maybe!
    Then riots will break out in every major city, cars will be burned, stores will be looted, China Virus deaths will go through the roof, the vaccine supply will disappear, police will be blamed for significant increased profiling, and yes dogs and cats will get married.

bigmanindc

Nov 3, 2018
    DMV
    What are your thoughts on what would happen if trump actually won in a recount. I think antifa and the entire left would absolutely lose their sh*t... but to what end? They’ve been on interviews saying that if trump won again, what we’ve seen is just the beginning. So if the election results were overturned... what would you foresee happening? Video Link to cite some protestors views on losing.

https://youtu.be/CenJe6RrLEE

HELL WOULD FREEZE OVER!!!!!!

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Unfortunately, I don't believe there will ever be a recount completed, or if it is its results will never be believed by either side. No amount of legal work, facts or anything else will be able to develop a strong enough position to change what has already happened.
    If a miracle happens, and the count finds enough smoking guns that even the biggest Biden supporter, all of sudden says huh maybe!
    Then riots will break out in every major city, cars will be burned, stores will be looted, China Virus deaths will go through the roof, the vaccine supply will disappear, police will be blamed for significant increased profiling, and yes dogs and cats will get married.

We no longer have a media that is even the least bit curious about finding the facts if there's a chance it cuts against their narrative. Even after the 2000 election was decided, a newspaper went in and did a full hand recount basically confirming Bush won Florida by a slim margin.
    We need that here yet Maricopa, Fulton and others are putting up all sorts of roadblocks. They have signed Dominion contracts that encourage the HIDING of any discovery.
    They obviously see what we see. Something was really wrong with the numbers in this election. If someone were to go in and find Trump really won, whatever credibility the media have left would vanish and Trump could pound Biden and the Dems all the way to the 2024 election.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    We no longer have a media that is even the least bit curious about finding the facts if there's a chance it cuts against their narrative. Even after the 2000 election was decided, a newspaper went in and did a full hand recount basically confirming Bush won Florida by a slim margin.
    We need that here yet Maricopa, Fulton and others are putting up all sorts of roadblocks. They have signed Dominion contracts that encourage the HIDING of any discovery.
    They obviously see what we see. Something was really wrong with the numbers in this election. If someone were to go in and find Trump really won, whatever credibility the media have left would vanish and Trump could pound Biden and the Dems all the way to the 2024 election.

No newspaper has ever done a hand recount (at least not in this century or the last).

Because election officials are the only ones who have legal access to the ballots and legally only candidates or automatic triggers in the law can ask for a recount. In GA the recount was done three times (two full and one audit). With observers. One was a hand recount. Shifted the numbers a few hundred towards Trump in the end, but still fell ~11,000 shy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom