• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canonian

Jan 5, 2013
    Elkridge
    Anyone have an old muscle car with a big block, open headers preferably blown? I have a space in my 2 car garage for it, just let me start it up weekly to keep the battery charged and running healthy and to also piss off a disrespectful neighbor.

Any takers?

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Winter is coming. Some motorcycle riders need space to store their bikes. You could fit a couple bikes, and rotate the days you start them up.

Sampson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 24, 2013
    White Marsh
    Anyone have an old muscle car with a big block, open headers preferably blown? I have a space in my 2 car garage for it, just let me start it up weekly to keep the battery charged and running healthy and to also piss off a disrespectful neighbor.

Any takers?

Love the sound of open headers in the morning heading up to Hunt Valley for Saturday Car&Coffee!! Sure my neighbors would too, they hate the sound of Subaru's with performance exhaust.

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    My cammed out shitbox should be done soon. Depending on location and if i can work on it on weekends. We might be able to help each other.
    38aaa8cb716d78263ba406ad9d943da3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    Find a cheap old Kawasaki KZ1000 with a strait pipe and fire that thing up. The neighbors would wish you had some old muscle car in the garage.

canonian

Jan 5, 2013
    Elkridge
    Love the responses. I love the sound of a v8 small block or big, just a nice pitch to my ears. I figured I might as well enjoy the noise I generate. I also love the sound of the McLarens I drove in Vegas but that's not going to bug em enough.

I have enough stereo equipment to outdo the Half Stack already but I'm not moving it do the garage for maximum neighborly enjoyment.

Something like this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIOzMAEWzJY
    or this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JMjHmX2QhE

Would be ideal to my ears. Love the wine of the super charger too. If only I had my 69 Mustang still, however it was not blown.

RJRjr

Aug 26, 2017
    cecil county
    I could maybe bring this over. 455.,3 1/2 inch exhaust. We could do burnouts and listen to bagpipes.

Attachments

• 20201014_174604~2.jpg
      20201014_174604~2.jpg
      175.4 KB · Views: 474

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    I saw your other post about it, you keeping EFI or switching over to a carb setup?

And curious where did you find the donor LS?
    Carb, my buddy has a 85 Shortbed, engine, built trans, headers/exhaust and fuel system is out of it. He's upgrading to a 6.0.

Fb marketplace, sometimes you can find a diamond in the rough.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    When you get tired of Bagpipes try Gregorian Chants, it is what the FBI played for the Branch Dividians in Waco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom