• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    Just a suggestion for a forum specifically about ammo and the variations on it

Would fit right in with the group of forums on different types of guns (rifles, handguns, etc)

(If there already is one and I'm too blind to see it, please commence the hazing. I understand.)

Ovid

Nov 19, 2011
    Reisterstown
    The Reloading forum seems to be it, other than the Depot for deals. Were you thinking in addition to the reloading forum or just missed that one?

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    The Reloading forum seems to be it, other than the Depot for deals. Were you thinking in addition to the reloading forum or just missed that one?

The Reloading forum seems to be specific to reloading and ways to reload and tips for reloading and all kinds of neat reloading stuff....but it doesn't seem to cater to store bought ammo options or various ammo options for different purposes

Like if we wanted to discuss the merit of buckshot vs slugs for home defense or the accuracy of hollow points or steel core vs lead rounds, etc....

Anyway just a thought from the new guy

Maybe there isn't enough ammo content to keep an ammo specific forum going forever

Ovid

Nov 19, 2011
    Reisterstown
    The Reloading forum seems to be specific to reloading and ways to reload and tips for reloading and all kinds of neat reloading stuff....but it doesn't seem to cater to store bought ammo options or various ammo options for different purposes

Like if we wanted to discuss the merit of buckshot vs slugs for home defense or the accuracy of hollow points or steel core vs lead rounds, etc....

Anyway just a thought from the new guy

Maybe there isn't enough ammo content to keep an ammo specific forum going forever

Just my .02, but in my opinion your examples would be perfectly OK in the reloading forum. People reloading could have the same discussions.

I don't feel strongly either way I just don't know that it would be active enough to split it off from reloading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom