​We are opening two hours earlier on Friday at 1:00 PM
    We are open one hour later on Saturday until 6:00 PM
    open one hour earlier on Sunday at 9:00 AM

https://www.thenationsgunshow.com/

$1 off coupon here: https://www.thenationsgunshow.com/coupon.html

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Man if it's anything like it was in August. I sure hope not. Insane long lines. I was there and left! Showing 900 tables instead of the 1400 normal. Masks also probably. I think I'll wait until 2021. Hopefully it will be back to normal by then.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Between panicked buyers and shortage of everything, think it'll be a cluster.

jstolz

Aug 28, 2018
    Glen Burnie
    Went to the last show. Ammo was more than precovid. But it wasn’t terrible. I expect it to be worse. Not as many firearms as there usually was. But again to be expected. The wait was a little unexpected. But once inside it wasn’t insanely packed. If you know exactly what you are looking for, then I would be surprised you couldn’t find it.

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I went to the very first show there and have been to many there. In normal times 1400 tables 1 1/2 miles if you walk up and down every aisle like I do about 4 hrs. I usually always go on a friday. In normal times the summer July show would not be crowded nice and good buys. If I really needed something bad I would go now, but I don't. If you do go, you never know what you a going to see unless you go. Especially on a friday. I'm holding out until 2021.

JBinDC

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2012
    MoCo - Silver Spring
    Assuming I loaded this pic right, here’s the current situation at 3:45PM. Not enough movement in the line for me to justify ‘hopefully’ getting in. For perspective, the first couple rows of parking from the left facing the building are cordoned off just for the line to build, and a third of those rows from the doors out to the lot are stacked. They are capping total occupancy, and the exiting is sparse, so you could get to the door, and still have to wait an additional who knows how long. I’m out. HTH

Attachments

• 6E38E5CF-EB54-4731-9850-BBA20D471E1B.jpeg
      6E38E5CF-EB54-4731-9850-BBA20D471E1B.jpeg
      46.8 KB · Views: 422

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I knew it that's why I'm waiting until next year for Chantilly. Gettysburg 500 tables was not like this. I hope York 1000 tables is not like Chantilly. Chantilly was advertised as 900 tables instead of the normal 1400. Chantilly is in a big populated centrally located area. That's a big reason for the amount of people it gets. Gettysburg is nice and set back probably my favorite location. I guess you could probably say York is maybe in between the two.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I knew it that's why I'm waiting until next year for Chantilly. Gettysburg 500 tables was not like this. I hope York 1000 tables is not like Chantilly. Chantilly was advertised as 900 tables instead of the normal 1400. Chantilly is in a big populated centrally located area. That's a big reason for the amount of people it gets. Gettysburg is nice and set back probably my favorite location. I guess you could probably say York is maybe in between the two.

:thumbsup: all of this.

Not going that far for a wasted trip.

I'll check out Timonium in 2 weeks, and York the week after that.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    And the main room, and side room are separated , and have their own lines and head counts . FWIW , the side room's line is usually much shorter .

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    If you are an MSI member you could volunteer to staff our booth, get in for free and no line.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    Assuming I loaded this pic right, here’s the current situation at 3:45PM. Not enough movement in the line for me to justify ‘hopefully’ getting in. For perspective, the first couple rows of parking from the left facing the building are cordoned off just for the line to build, and a third of those rows from the doors out to the lot are stacked. They are capping total occupancy, and the exiting is sparse, so you could get to the door, and still have to wait an additional who knows how long. I’m out. HTH

It was about 3X that long when the doors opened at 1:00. I went to the last one but this was even worse. They make everyone wait in the same line now, not one line for each building like last time. Once you’ve done one building you walk down a roped off section to the other. So you only wait once, but it’s a damn long line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom