• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    you need to learn the words my father told me. "don't give them a reason to pull you over."

Got pulled over in Edgewood going to a rental property. Had been in and out 3 times to home depot. Cop pulled me for not stopping at a stop sign that i for sure stopped at. The only way to protect yourself is dash cam. I have one in each car now.

If LEO wants to stop you he will. His word v yours and in court minus evidence (cam) you still lose.

Nobody

JimNorth

May 4, 2018
    The Cloud
    The last two times that I was pulled over were both 20 +/- years ago. One was in AZ between Flagstaff and Phoenix and I was the passenger. The LEO was courteous, asked my companion (a POC, not that it should matter) if she knew she was going 90 in a 70 zone (I may be exaggerating the MPH over) and gave her a ticket. There was no question about weapons nor a search. The other was in Silver Spring, MD. I was going ~47 in a 40 zone. I had also pulled away from the light quickly. The LEO pointed out my speed error and said don't do it again. Just a verbal warning. And nothing about weapons nor searches.

Sometimes I drive a close-to-stock pickup and sometimes a two-door that gets people's attention. What am I doing wrong to not get my share of LE contact? :lol:

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    The last two times that I was pulled over were both 20 +/- years ago. One was in AZ between Flagstaff and Phoenix and I was the passenger. The LEO was courteous, asked my companion (a POC, not that it should matter) if she knew she was going 90 in a 70 zone (I may be exaggerating the MPH over) and gave her a ticket. There was no question about weapons nor a search. The other was in Silver Spring, MD. I was going ~47 in a 40 zone. I had also pulled away from the light quickly. The LEO pointed out my speed error and said don't do it again. Just a verbal warning. And nothing about weapons nor searches.

Sometimes I drive a close-to-stock pickup and sometimes a two-door that gets people's attention. What am I doing wrong to not get my share of LE contact? :lol:

Not being a POC yourself? Or maybe you follow traffic laws better than most.

I've been pulled over 4 times in my life. Once in college by a cop who was bored and looking for something to do. Made me run a full field sobriety test even though I blew a .00 BAC (it was a Sunday at 11am). Claimed I was driving suspiciously slowly (IE, 30mph in a 30mph) and my behaviors seemed like I was under the influence (sure as hell wasn't). After 10 minutes of jerking me around I requested he get his supervisor when he refused to let me leave. He went on for a minute and then got in his car and left. I had an internship with a neighboring township PD a few months later and heard stories about that cop...

Which honestly is one of those "a bad apple spoil the whole bunch" things. The officers with the other township department I met and worked with were great men and women. Met a bunch of cops (including that one again) from some of the surrounding township departments and they all seemed great. But they sure as heck knew about "Jim" (not his real name) and just looked the other way.

Another time was a little over a decade ago driving down I70 towards the rest stop there at the start inside the belt way. Had my cruise control set to 70mph the whole way in and had turned it off when I'd hit the 55mph zone and was slowing down where it dropped to 40 then 25. I was probably going 50mph or a little under when I hit the 40mph zone STARING at the state trooper running radar there.

I am not a moron, not going to go blasting past an obvious police car I can see from a MILE away.

Anyway, he goes squealing off with his lights on and I go to move out of his way assuming he is pulling one of the other couple dozen cars all packed together. Nope, he pulls me over. Asks if I know why he pulled me over. No F-ing clue, though I say that in a nice way.

"78 in a 40. License and registration".

WTF!?!

Give it to him, he comes back with the ticket, I sign it and he starts to lecture me about slowing down. I POLITELY tell him I really don't know what he is talking about, I know I was not driving nearly that fast, I had cruise on earlier AND had been slowing down with all the other traffic for a bit before I hit the 40mph zone. He gets REALLY angry and starts yelling at me not to back talk him, he caught me, he knows it was me and I'd better start driving safer and get out of there or he is going to haul me to the barracks and I can think about it there. He dropped a couple of F bombs in there.

Showed up at traffic court. The 3 people before me all had the same trooper and had their tickets dismissed because he wasn't in court. He walks in as the judge is about to gavel mine dismissed. Trooper walks up, I ask him a bunch of questions about the stop, ticket, conditions under which he pulled me over (I didn't bring up how he flipped shit on me). He had nothing written down, couldn't remember anything, didn't even remember if there was traffic or any other vehicles on the road, literally said "I don't know" when I asked "was it rush hour?". Judge was pretty angry with the trooper.

Other two times have been brake lights out. Got a fix it ticket from HoCo PD the first time. Other time was Eastern shore near OC. Officer just gave me a warning and directions to two different auto parts stores and an offer that if I needed help replacing the brake light I could swing by the police station the next day (I forget the exact time) at like 3pm and ask for him and he'd be happy to help me swap out the burned out bulb real quick. (I thanked him and assured him I could swap the bulb myself fine, but I appreciated the offer. Brake light was lose in the holder.

Dovk0802

Sep 20, 2017
    DC

In a simple system this circumstance would be an example of the difficulty we all have of understanding, or at least internalizing statistics.
    If a fair coin is flipped 100 times the incident could be 100 heads (H) or 100 tails (T), usually there will be a mix of the two. It would be unusual though to wind up with HTHTHTHT... more likely the result would be something along the lines of HHTHTHTTTTTHTTTHHHTT (8:12)... Even though each toss is 50% and produces either a winner or looser, that doesn't mean there is a 50/50 split.
    This is similar to the distribution of a disease like cancer. All else being equal, there will be a clustering effect where the rate of illness will be much higher in some areas. This phenomena contributes to ideas that particular things like power lines cause cancer. One could simply be lucky.
    The other challenge is applying statistics to complex systems. First, the rate of occurrence is usually not 50/50 and won't be constant across a population.
    In the case of cancer the rate is very low at young age, increases with age but, may decline for the very old.
    Second, there are often multiple factors that result in the same occurrence; and could be additive, multiplying, or exponential in effect. In addition to age particular things do cause cancer; take respiratory system and smoking, or a town's air might be contaminated from a factory (which aren't placed randomly). However, a 70y/o living in the town who smokes might still not get cancer. That doesn't mean there isn't cancer and environment as well as behavior effect the probability of cancer.
    The third problem with complex systems is that after occurrence, effects can be variable and then interact with countering or amplifying circumstances. Back to our cancer town - we could get six people who are diagnosed with cancer: 1. has no significant effect living a long & full life. 2. will die within a year but, gets hit by a bus next week. 3. would otherwise die within a year but, with medical intervention lives four more years when cancer returns. 4. with medical intervention lives a long life. 5. receives medical intervention and dies. And just to make things really hard 6. turns out to not have cancer.

Policing can effect everyone however; isn't applied evenly; is sometimes, if not often biased; diverse, shifting, invasive, & messy; suffers from its history; has a wide array of outcomes; and is part of a larger system(s) with of host of other problems.

Sorry, no one is here to read this... I must be bored & in a mood. I clearly need to spend more time on the range & in the woods.

Cold Steel

Sep 26, 2006
    Bethesda, MD
    You can probably play the odds and carry illegally fairly safely. If you obey traffic laws and the police have no real reason to stop you, the odds are pretty good you will never get caught....
    I've never been asked whether I'm carrying as I'm too busy trying to get out of the ticket. If you keep your nose clean, I don't see much of a reason for it to come up. Balt'more is a great place to stay away from as you're nuts it you do carry and nuts it you don't. It's a place where if you want someone murdered, it's better to just hire someone else to do it! If you murder someone there, the first charge they drop is gun possession, and if you don't murder someone -- I if you're carrying for defense, it's the law they'll hang you on.

My advice. Don’t do it. The legal hoops suck but it keeps you out of jail
    And what it you need the damn gun? Your legal hoops may be in front of Saint Peter. That's the thing, isn't it. If you don't need it, why carry it?

I remember a DC TV station doing a "man in the street" survey in DC decades ago during the height of people hunting season there. They asked anonymous, random people if they were carrying concealed. ... Seven out of ten interviewed were carrying; two more "left it home". One guy (who worked for Metro) even told the TV crew where to buy one.
    I probably would have said yes, even if I hadn't.

Police Officer here ... One of the first things I ask when I approach the driver is if they have any weapons or drugs in the vehicle. You'd be surprised by the number of people who say yes right then. And personally, honesty goes along way with me.
    Yeah, but for every cop like you, there are fifty cops who would hang the truthful person! Maryland cops get to pack guns; the law assumes guys like me don't need them, and that's grossly unfair. If you pull me over, you don't know me and I don't know you. How do I know honesty goes a long way with you? Or that you might let me off if I'm honest? You assume I should be arrested simply because I have to make a judgment call on the spur of the moment when you don't know me or why I'm packing. Ask yourself what you would do, especially if your freedom and your job might be endangered.

Typically I secure that weapon and we talk more about why you have it. I usually arrest for that but in some cases I've been known to take them out of their car and make them open their trunk and then the unloaded gun goes in the trunk with a warning not to do it again.
    This is commendable before you arrest them, but if the person had no priors, that would influence me more than spur of the moment honesty. Years ago I was very badly beaten in a mugging. It was in a nice neighborhood. I had plenty of time to have reversed the situation had I been armed. There was no place to go and nothing I could have done.

Even a fifty dollar Raven could have prevented the beating. I had a friend who was an undercover fed. He drove me around to bars looking for the two guys but we never found them. The point is, it was after the fact. My friend wouldn't have bothered arresting them; he had other ways of dealing with things and he was a bit scary in that regard, but at the time that didn't bother me. I would have gladly let him deal with the situation. But that's what the law is theoretically supposed to do. Protect me so I don't have to deal with the situation myself.

And where the Hell were the cops while I was having my ass handed to me on a plate? And that time I was armed in Washington, D.C., and saved myself and my date from six guys in the parking garage? If I hadn't had that Rossi M88 in my overcoat pocket, not only would I have been endangered (with a potentially worse reprisal of my earlier situation), I would have been unable to protect the woman I was with, which would have been worse.

That's certainly not department policy anywhere in MD that I know of but I've been doing this for a while and sometimes I cut people breaks depending on the circumstances.
    Well, if it were me, I'd look for any prior scraps with the law. If he hadn't beaten his wife, threatened his neighbor, etc., then I'd let him go. But see it from my perspective. I'm an old fart. I come from a bygone era where we would give them a talk and send them on their way. Then if we needed support from the civilian sector such as families who lose loved ones killed in the line of duty, the L.E. community could count on the support. The worse thing is to divide the LEO community from the civilian sector and having each side resenting the other.

Still feel bad for the high school teacher who had a Browning Hi-Power that he's bought "on the street" for protection. Found that in his car after he denied it. It was a beautiful FN Belgian gun with WW2 Nazi waffens and he'd paid some guy $200 for it. He went to jail. Actually I don't feel bad for him as much as I feel bad for the Hi-Power that got sent off to the foundry. I always wanted one like that in my collection and I still don't have one. I think he lost his job, too. That's unfortunate because he seemed like a nice guy otherwise.
    And that's unfortunate. It wouldn't have killed you to give him a break, especially since he was a decent man just trying to defend himself. My own feeling is that when states are trampling the Second Amendment, it's not wrong to give people a break. The sad thing is, that guy and many like him, would happily give their own lives, if the situation called for it, to save your life and the lives of your brother/sister officers, firefighters, and so forth. Many Americans are heroes who have never had the chance to be heroic. It's what this country was founded on and what many other nations (and leftist cities) lack. I still recall the young woman in New York who was being stabbed to death and no one did a thing to help her. That's what people like our legislators here in Maryland are turning this country into.

I'm not a big citation kinda guy unless I feel it's absolutely necessary, but I damn sure will write them when it is. Usually when someone decides they want to argue I tell them very calmly that I won't argue the stop on the side of the road but since they insist in having a debate, I'll make it a citation instead of a warning so they'll have their opportunity to argue in court.
    Yeah, some clowns should just save time and wear a hat that says:

=~=~= [ A$$Hole ] =~=~=

krieger

Sep 9, 2016
    West Virginia
    never ever consent to a search. in marylandistan, as long as you are the newly coined word "poc" you are good to go.

110% correct , never allow it . It has noting to do with having something to hide or not. That would be the fourth amendment folks. Allowing it is forfeiting your fourth amendment right which is no less important than the 2nd amendment.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    110% correct , never allow it . It has noting to do with having something to hide or not. That would be the fourth amendment folks. Allowing it is forfeiting your fourth amendment right which is no less important than the 2nd amendment.

To the LEO's here....

What happens if I don't consent to a search? I don't mean what legally could happen.

I mean in reality. You don't really suspect me of anything but were seeing what I'd be dumb enough to give up by consenting to a search.

I say no.

What likely happens? Do you give up and walk away? Do you make me sit there for 3 hours while you bring in a drug dog and tell me you will get a warrant...hoping I get bored and consent to the search?

What do you really do?

Obviously this is different if you strongly suspect something and have cause to get an actual warrant. And I do see the value in asking for a consensual search from an LEO standpoint. I am sure you find a lot of morons who consent right before pretending they had no idea how that 3 pounds of cocaine got in the bag with their name on it.

(I don't carry without a permit. I don't carry drugs around. I am rarely doing anything more illegal than a right turn on red without coming to a full stop. I have zero concern about even being approached by a cop..I am just curious what happens when someone refuses a search)

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    To the LEO's here....

What happens if I don't consent to a search? I don't mean what legally could happen.

I mean in reality. You don't really suspect me of anything but were seeing what I'd be dumb enough to give up by consenting to a search.

I say no.

What likely happens? Do you give up and walk away? Do you make me sit there for 3 hours while you bring in a drug dog and tell me you will get a warrant...hoping I get bored and consent to the search?

What do you really do?

Obviously this is different if you strongly suspect something and have cause to get an actual warrant. And I do see the value in asking for a consensual search from an LEO standpoint. I am sure you find a lot of morons who consent right before pretending they had no idea how that 3 pounds of cocaine got in the bag with their name on it.

(I don't carry without a permit. I don't carry drugs around. I am rarely doing anything more illegal than a right turn on red without coming to a full stop. I have zero concern about even being approached by a cop..I am just curious what happens when someone refuses a search)

I'm only going to reply to the bolded because I'm tired and don't feel like typing out a whole class on vehicle search and seizure but what I will briefly give you will answer your most basic question.

Essentially nothing will happen to you if you've been asked for consent in the absence of anything else. Even if you give consent you can withdraw that consent at any time and we are legally obligated to stop.

With all that being said you need to understand that consent and a warrant aren't the only two things that allow for a lawful search.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    With all that being said you need to understand that consent and a warrant aren't the only two things that allow for a lawful search.

Oh sure.... I understand probable cause overrides the need for consent.

Do you even bother asking to do a search if you don't strongly suspect me of something?

I am straight as an arrow. I have been pulled over several times over the years for normal traffic stuff. But no cop has ever asked to do any kind of search or suggested anything was wrong other than my crappy driving. Maybe I just look boring.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    To the LEO's here....

I say no.

What do you really do?

I have declined a search before. I got pulled over for the 2nd time in a week for not wearing a seatbelt and I was pissed. I gave the cop an attitude and I had to wait an hour for the dog to come. After 45 min I said "F it. Search the car." They searched for about 15 min until the dog came.

"Well the dog just showed up...." the cop said.

"Well you might as well let him do it too."

Once again turned up nothing.

Score:
    23 me, cops 0

These guys are constantly wasting my time.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Oh sure.... I understand probable cause overrides the need for consent.

Do you even bother asking to do a search if you don't strongly suspect me of something?

I am straight as an arrow. I have been pulled over several times over the years for normal traffic stuff. But no cop has ever asked to do any kind of search or suggested anything was wrong other than my crappy driving. Maybe I just look boring.

Typically no. IMO there's no reason for me to do so on a routine stop with no other indicators present. That could change depending on certain cues that I might pick up on while interacting with you but even then my priority is safety first and so as long as you don't raise that concern threshold I'm generally not going to press you and if I am, I've usually picked up enough to take it further anyway. (You learn to read people pretty well doing this job if you pay attention.)

Listen, we have to approach this job as though everybody and anybody could be "that person" who is going to try and end our life but that doesn't mean that we believe everyone actually is "that person". I do my best to treat you the way I would want my wife, kids, etc... treated if they were the person being stopped until the ability to do so changes based on the circumstances.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    I will add on that police stop I was sketchy. My address on the license wasn't current, and I borrowed my friends car to run an errand, and I was pissed for getting another citation that week.

I rarely get pulled over anymore (except when I drive past 1 AM) When I was younger it was constant and really annoying.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    [Kev308];6149162 said:
    I have declined a search before. I got pulled over for the 2nd time in a week for not wearing a seatbelt and I was pissed. I gave the cop an attitude and I had to wait an hour for the dog to come. After 45 min I said "F it. Search the car." They searched for about 15 min until the dog came.

"Well the dog just showed up...." the cop said.

"Well you might as well let him do it too."

Once again turned up nothing.

Score:
    23 me, cops 0

These guys are constantly wasting my time.

I'm not even going to play devil's advocate here because there are indeed officers who will go that route in certain circumstances. It's not the way I do things but it does happen in certain places and with certain agencies and officers.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    [Kev308];6149167 said:
    I will add on that police stop I was sketchy. My address on the license wasn't current, and I borrowed my friends car to run an errand, and I was pissed for getting another citation that week.

I rarely get pulled over anymore (except when I drive past 1 AM) When I was younger it was constant and really annoying.

I appreciate you mentioning that and that combination of things may have lead that officer to that response.

I don't get that as much because I'm that guy who will usually say - "Dude, why are you being a dick this is a lawful stop and I'm doing my job". (Which of course usually leads to the individual explaining what's actually going on.)

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    Listen, we have to approach this job as though everybody and anybody could be "that person" who is going to try and end our life but that doesn't mean that we believe everyone actually is "that person". I do my best to treat you the way I would want my wife, kids, etc... treated if they were the person being stopped until the ability to do so changes based on the circumstances.

I get it. A cop one told me about what he called' ******* mode', which he could just turn on to help him get control of a situation if needed. How when he suspected he wasn't getting the truth from a suspect he would stop being nice and put pressure on because it's hard to keep your story straight when you're flustered. The liar will screw his story up and the guy telling the truth won't. Or it kept a mouthy guy who was trying to flex nuts at bay before he gets the idea to do something actually stupid.

It's a tough job you have. I wouldn't want it.

I don't mind confronting a known enemy. Something always felt orderly about that concept when I was in the service. And I understand firemen....there is a fire, it is bad, go attack it.

But being a cop, not knowing who is the person who was swerving because they spilled a drink on their lap and just needs to be told to pay attention and who is high on something and irrational and decides that killing you is better than going to jail that night.....I don't think I could do it.

And oddly, the part where you have to stay calm and rational when you don't know if a person is about to turn violent seems harder than dealing with the violent person.

Thanks for doing this job. :party29:

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    I'm not even going to play devil's advocate here because there are indeed officers who will go that route in certain circumstances. It's not the way I do things but it does happen in certain places and with certain agencies and officers.

I haven't been pulled over in about 15 years. But before that it probably happened 8 to 10 times.

There was ONE cop in all those times who was an unmitigated dick for no reason. One.

The rest of them....I was calm and respectful and had no problems. A couple tickets...but no problems.

The last time I got pulled over was for speeding....of which I was WAY guilty...cop was standing on the side of the road with a radar gun and pointing to me to pull over. He directed me to pull over in a place that was right next to the road. I stopped and yelled out the window that I wasn't going to stop there and have him walk up to my car that close to traffic on a busy road and risk his life over a speeding ticket, and that I'd pull into this driveway 10 feet up further where it was safe for him.

Dude smiled and told me slow down and get out of there. Never even came up to the car.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    I haven't been pulled over in about 15 years. But before that it probably happened 8 to 10 times.

There was ONE cop in all those times who was an unmitigated dick for no reason. One.

The rest of them....I was calm and respectful and had no problems. A couple tickets...but no problems.

The last time I got pulled over was for speeding....of which I was WAY guilty...cop was standing on the side of the road with a radar gun and pointing to me to pull over. He directed me to pull over in a place that was right next to the road. I stopped and yelled out the window that I wasn't going to stop there and have him walk up to my car that close to traffic on a busy road and risk his life over a speeding ticket, and that I'd pull into this driveway 10 feet up further where it was safe for him.

Dude smiled and told me slow down and get out of there. Never even came up to the car.

We've all worked with those guys and honestly, we think they're unmitigated dicks too. :lol2:

In all fairness, it's not an excuse but it is a fact that police, troopers, deputies, all have those bad days like some of the people they encounter on traffic stops and even though it shouldn't come out, it sometimes does.

SharpShoooter

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 21, 2020
    To the LEO's here....

Nothing can happen to you. Well, they could always violate your rights... If they have reason to search (see drugs or something illegal in plain view) they don't have to ask you anyway,because they don't need your permission. THey normally ask you because they love to go on fishing expeditions

Yeah, like alledgly smelling weed

Again, many will do it just to go on a fishing expedition. Never ever give consent. They'll search on their own if they legally have a right to anyway. Nothing is to be gained. You'll just delay yourself from wherever you going and risk your car getting damaged. The problem is, cops think because you respect your privacy (refusing to allow search) they think you are hiding something

[Kev308];6149162 said:

eh...you got pulled over for seatbelts and cops calls a dog? That's illegal. They can't hold you longer than it would normally take to either write you a warning or ticket for seatbelt if the orig stop had nothing to do with drugs. Sure hope you filed a strong complaint.

And of course, never ever give consent to search.

One.... I assure you there's plenty

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    I personally have never had a bad run in with a cop. The most memorable time I had was when a guy pulled me over for speeding in another state and saw my military tat and was like, brother, I'ma let you go, take care and gave me my licence and registration back.

Another time, I was driving my motorcycle home from MD to NC during a thunderstorm. I had a headlight burn out. Then the next one, so I flipped on my high beams and both of them burned out too. One by one. I had to get home, Highway 17 was dark it was raining. I used the headlights from the car in front of me to see the road and followed their tail lights. Got pulled over. Woman cop. She was like WTF are you doing. I explained I had to get back by x time. She radioed to someone and had them call a buddy in the barracks to let them know if I'm not in by x time come looking for me and let me go on my way. I made it home obviously. (I was wearing full rain gear and it was literally pouring down during the stop) I was only mad because I had to go super slow till another car could come so I could let it get in front of me to use their lights to light up the road and follow before I could get up to speed and see anything in front of me.

Another time I got off work from a bar late night and got pulled over speeding. The cop saw my driving record and let me go. He said, man, your insurance has got to be a bitch. I'm not going to give you a ticket. Drive safe.

I'm telling a few of the stories that were really happy endings. I have never personally had a bad run in myself. I have however gotten quite a few tickets for all kinds of things through the years that gave me a bad driving record in my youth. Even when I did get a ticket, never really had any problems.

If anyone is wondering, I have had a really clean driving record for the last 20 years or so.

Might be illegal. I don't know. Might not, I don't know. I'm not arguing that.

You say they can't hold you longer etc.... But they do and there really aint sh!t that you can do about it at the moment. You just gotta take it. Your recourse is to file a complaint that goes to their buddy they drink beers with. Nothing going to come of that. Guarantee.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-18 at 9.31.19 PM.jpg
      Screenshot 2020-12-18 at 9.31.19 PM.jpg
      21.5 KB · Views: 155

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Nothing can happen to you. Well, they could always violate your rights... If they have reason to search (see drugs or something illegal in plain view) they don't have to ask you anyway,because they don't need your permission. THey normally ask you because they love to go on fishing expeditions

Yeah, like alledgly smelling weed

Again, many will do it just to go on a fishing expedition. Never ever give consent. They'll search on their own if they legally have a right to anyway. Nothing is to be gained. You'll just delay yourself from wherever you going and risk your car getting damaged. The problem is, cops think because you respect your privacy (refusing to allow search) they think you are hiding something

eh...you got pulled over for seatbelts and cops calls a dog? That's illegal. They can't hold you longer than it would normally take to either write you a warning or ticket for seatbelt if the orig stop had nothing to do with drugs. Sure hope you filed a strong complaint.

And of course, never ever give consent to search.

One.... I assure you there's plenty

You don't know what you think you know but I do find it pretty comical you just happen to mention "weed" and "drugs" in two of your examples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom