• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronEye

MDS Supporter
    Feb 10, 2018
    Howard County
    There was a Maryland transfer dealer there in the big room about 4 aisles from the left side. Their shop is in Gaithersburg. $55 and that included the $10 MDSP fee.

JTH20

Feb 18, 2013
    MD
    The ones I saw today were junk for the colt 20 rounders. Managed to find some @ 25.

There was a guy in the first hall on the last row before the second hall with tan Surefeed E2's and NIW tan follower mags for $10

Last edited:

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    Not bad. Went with my son and picked up a couple of small knives to try out and a gas tube.

Also found a used Troy Bravo handguard for $20. Still had a spider web in it so who knows where it was stored. I'll strip the rattle can job and repaint with high temp paint and see how it turns out.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Came away with a load of standard (and larger!) capacity mags for AR-15, AR-10, Beretta 92, and CZs. Followed my new rule: whatever I spend there, drop 5% of that amount as cash in the MSI litigation fund bucket on the way out the door.

hchon3

Aug 8, 2017
    Had a good time at the show. Didnt walk out with a new gun but I did join MSI, snagged a wooden brit l1a1 carry handle in great shape for $15, and a litesite sl500 for $75.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I wanted to tell everyone about a positive experience I had with a vendor at the Nation's Gun Show in Chantilly, VA last weekend. This was at a table where the vendor was selling magazines - Wendy's Clips.

I had decided to purchase a couple of AR magazines from her, and was finishing that transaction, and as an aside, (expecting the answer to be "no") I asked if by chance she had any magazines for a High Standard HD Military target pistol. (Every other vendor had told me "no" up to that point.)

She actually had a couple of them and I decided to purchase one. Now with that distraction I hadn't put the AR Mags in the bad I had with me, and neither did my wife - each of assumed the other had done it, and the net result was me getting home, minus two AR magazines that I'd paid for. By that point, we were getting ready to leave, and we were on sensory overload, which is probably why we both just left two brand new AR mags sitting on the table.

Fortunately, I had the receipt, so I called the phone number listed. Wendy picked right up, knew exactly who I was an knew that I had forgotten them. Given that she can't legally ship the magazines we were going to just cancel the transaction, but my wife jumped in and suggested that we send them to my niece, who lives in Dover/York.

Wendy is going to send those magazines to her, free of charge, and I'm going to be able to get the magazines that I left on the table, like an idiot.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a thumbs up to Wendy's Clips - whether or not people think her prices are good, I'll very likely go to her table first the next time I'm at the Chantilly show and I want some magazines for something or other. Solid customer service is worth it to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom