• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    Virginia Democrat Mark Levine of VA House District 45 may know less about guns than any human being alive

He is making gun policy in Virginia

This is an unedited video of him explaining his gun policies

https://youtu.be/DlimCLccxpQ?t=94

Here is a highlight of every dumb thing he says in the video linked above. Spoiler... he got NOTHING correct.

�� Semi auto rifles are notoriously inaccurate so hunters hate them

�� Hunters like assassin weapons, which is good

�� Semi auto rifles are poor self defense weapons

�� Shotguns are more powerful than semi auto rifles because they shoot 40 pellets out, implying that birdshot is more deadly than a 5.56 rifle round

�� Semi auto rifles are made to 'mow down invading armies'

�� Semi auto rifles kill 40 people in under 30 seconds

�� 30 round magazines, fully loaded and thus not been recently fired, are "red hot"

�� Semi automatic rifles are okay unless they have pistol grips because...reasons

�� Flash suppressors prevent anyone from seeing the flame from a barrel, which is bad because....more reasons

�� Silencers will prevent people from knowing they are being shot at

�� Gun registration is good because it lets government know where our guns are (he keeps saying 'good'. I do not think that word means what he think it's means)

�� The Machine Gun ban of 1934 stopped criminals like Machine Gun Kelly from killing anyone...because he totally listened to the gun ban

Last edited:

Amigo109

Jan 25, 2018
    Columbia MD
    Everyone already knows what assault weapons are...they are scary looking guns. He shoud just try and pass a law outlawing scary looking guns lol.

J-Dog

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    I made it to "red hot magazines" before I felt myself getting stupider and had to turn it off.

Hansum

Feb 14, 2019
    Are you sure this wasn't parody? This guy reminds me of my peers back in 1st grade.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Hansum

Feb 14, 2019
    That hurt to watch. Perhaps he needs a permit to practice the 1st Amendment?
    Oh I forgot, Mark Levine is the guy that carries around a pocket Constitution. Gotta love someone who cherry picks and doesn't realize the insanity.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    Is it really possible for someone to be so stupid and wrong and at the same time?

You could have asked a 3 year old child about each of those points and by accident the 3 year old would have gotten at least 1 of them correct

This guy is making gun policy and clearly doesn't know even the most basic things about guns. I mean the MOST BASIC things.

Watching this video I was honestly waiting for him to actually say "pew pew pew" or make other assorted sound effects since words were failing him so badly

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    I made it to "red hot magazines" before I felt myself getting stupider and had to turn it off.

I've been around long enough to have listened to every anti gun politician's assinine description of "assault weapons". Anymore it is the spreading of fear and misinformation to the sheep that get lead blindly to the voting booth to keep these democrats, and some spineless republicans, in office.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    I've been around long enough to have listened to every anti gun politician's assinine description of "assault weapons". Anymore it is the spreading of fear and misinformation to the sheep that get lead blindly to the voting booth to keep these democrats, and some spineless republicans, in office.

This guy may well have done the worst job of explaining it ever though

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    It is to me a game of one upping the stupidity of the other dems...like "I bet I can say child killer bullets and they will believe it". Sad and stupid all at the same time.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    It didn't sound like the people in the audience were to attentive. Thanks for posting this.

It needs to be spread far and wide

Everyone should be publicly shaming this guy

If he makes gun policy without knowing the first thing about guns, why should we believe he knows anything about economics or medicine before making economic or healthcare policy?

He clearly supports a bill he doesn't understand and comes to a town hall totally unprepared

A guy like that acts the same way with every bill he reviews on every subject

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    If he makes gun policy without knowing the first thing about guns, why should we believe he knows anything about economics or medicine before making economic or healthcare policy?
    that's what scares me. we know guns and thus that he knows nothing about them despite making rules against them. most of us aren't nearly as astute on medical/healthcare or the bunch of other areas idiots like this are making laws on, so are they all wrong or ignorant on all that as well?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    You could have asked a 3 year old child about each of those points and by accident the 3 year old would have gotten at least 1 of them correct

This guy is making gun policy and clearly doesn't know even the most basic things about guns. I mean the MOST BASIC things.

Watching this video I was honestly waiting for him to actually say "pew pew pew" or make other assorted sound effects since words were failing him so badly

Yeppers, he’s a moron

Soldiers don’t need accuracy? Did he say soldiers just mow people down? It hurt so much to watch it and his droolingly stupid answers were so hard to follow but I think that was his belief

Wtf

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    So if you’re going to shoot at somebody you better not use a silencer so as to give them a better chance? Or is it warning? I truly believe that if you are shot you’d know it! What if that person is wearing EarPods? And he is a state “expert”?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom