• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    that's what scares me. we know guns and thus that he knows nothing about them despite making rules against them. most of us aren't nearly as astute on medical/healthcare or the bunch of other areas idiots like this are making laws on, so are they all wrong or ignorant on all that as well?

I would have to assume he is just as haphazard in his support of bills in numerous other subjects

And even if he wasn't this dumb on other subjects....why should I trust him?

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    He isn't that stupid. NOTHING about gun control can be related to stupidity.

He is tasked with the PR side of tyrannical actions, and is ill equipped to explain any of it and doesn't care. No more than any of us could clearly explain the inner workings of democrat governance in a true republic. Of course the explanation is BS, the law is BS and the end game is BS, but it is not stupidity-driven.

For as little as they actually care what you think, they would like for you to think they're stupid, and KEEP thinking they're stupid...better that than to finally realize they are just common criminals.

Anyone that is STILL thinking liberal/progressive politicians are stupid and that's the reason anti-gun legislation passes is actually being played for the fool. You have fallen for the deception and waste valuable time and resources fighting the wrong battles. Yeah, "educate them"...yeah, that will fix it, yeah, that's the ticket...

Keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different/better result...

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Anyone that is STILL thinking liberal/progressive politicians are stupid and that's the reason anti-gun legislation passes is actually being played for the fool. You have fallen for the deception and waste valuable time and resources fighting the wrong battles. Yeah, "educate them"...yeah, that will fix it, yeah, that's the ticket...
    There is certainly a plan in place that is engineered by smart people, but there are also idiots too, like this guy, AOC, etc. A well-engineered plan for tyranny can't be executed without a good supply of stupid around.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    There is certainly a plan in place that is engineered by smart people, but there are also idiots too, like this guy, AOC, etc. A well-engineered plan for tyranny can't be executed without a good supply of stupid around.

"Useful idiots"

I will be watching from safe comfy chair here in Maryland when they bring that guillotine back to Richmond. There are a LOT of Virginia good ol boys at the end of their chain barking and I am pretty sure what passes for leadership from the VCDL isn't going to be able to hold them back much longer. I know for a FACT plans are being drawn up for some "extra-curricular" unrest. I've been talking to my cousins in Staunton...The boys are getting restless. I hope cooler heads prevail but if I know their mentality the first ERPO served is going to light that fuse..

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    There are minions, no doubt, but "we" have been playing this "Stupid" game since GCA1968 and it is quite clearly NOT working. No need to change our perception though, let's just keep working this 'stupid' angle and one of these days I'm sure we'll see results.

Our 2020 motto: "OK guys, let's go educate them! Let's make our 52nd year of trying this approach something special!"

Hansum

Feb 14, 2019
    There are minions, no doubt, but "we" have been playing this "Stupid" game since GCA1968 and it is quite clearly NOT working. No need to change our perception though, let's just keep working this 'stupid' angle and one of these days I'm sure we'll see results.

Our 2020 motto: "OK guys, let's go educate them! Let's make our 52nd year of trying this approach something special!"

True. They don't care about guns. I would guess most democrats only started having an opinion on guns because they were told to. Even if you convince them all that anti 2a bills are a waste of time, they won't be flipping sides. It just pisses me off that they blatantly lie about the efficacy of anti 2a. This is purely an optics thing for them. What amazes me is that with all the money made in the firearms and related industries that we still have nfa, idiotic existing gun laws, and yet more raping of our rights laws in the pipeline.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

TangoSierra27

MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2017
    FOREST HILL
    I read an article in Time magazine, which stated the main reason guns laws make no sense, is because the people writing the gun laws know nothing about guns. This Virginia delegate is prime example of the problem. Very sad someone so misinformed was voted to such a position. Hey that's government for you.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    I read an article in Time magazine, which stated the main reason guns laws make no sense, is because the people writing the gun laws know nothing about guns. This Virginia delegate is prime example of the problem. Very sad someone so misinformed was voted to such a position. Hey that's government for you.

no, voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom