• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    Well would you look at that

That self proclaimed "famous anti gun doctor" that no one has ever heard of....the one who said he was targeted with death threats by evil gun lovers who put death warnings ohis car..

Total fraud

He has told at least 3 different versions of this story

One of his photos of when he first found the threat was taken in his garage. Mr Super Smart Doctor Man didn't notice you can see the reflection of his attic door in his windshield

His story is so phony even the Uber liberal anti gun Baltimore Sun is calling him out as a fraud

Hopkins should fire Dr Joseph Sakran. I am not one for cancel culture but this doctor is a obsessive liar. Who would want this crazy person treating their medical needs?

https://www.ammoland.com/2020/01/vi...un-activist-is-an-alleged-hoax/#axzz6CZvlhLQP

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    This popped up in my Twitter feed

27a1a03b90ee417a834abc29fc16ea2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    So any legislation created based on his testimony should be invalidated, right?

Now that we have evidence he just makes up his anti gun stories

What congressmen called him to testify? They should be called out for supporting a liar

He has perjured himself... his testimony is worthless. But that doesn’t mean that the liars Party with drop him from their list of poster children. They seem to like anyone who will lie for them.

GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    Hunting Buddy's wife was one of Hopkin's head "defense" attorneys working for their legal team. The stories she would tell. For some specialties its still world class but the average doctor there - I wouldn't take my dog to that place. She left because it was a complete S show and she got tired of the toxic politics and protecting scum bags.

GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    Hopkins’ credibility is worse than Sakran. They deserve each other.
    They treat RNs like garbage. When the unionized toilet plungers and fri cooks go on strike the RNs that work 50-60 hours a week for below market pay take over. Married to a nurse. F hopkins. And lifebridge. Deathbridge is worse for what it is worth

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom