• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    Today in and around Baltimore...

JUST IN THE LAST 24 HOURS

Towson IHOP robbed with handgun and rifle (I am sure neither gun is in compliance with any gun laws)

https://www.wbal.com/article/435845/2/ihop-in-towson-robbed-at-gunpoint

At least 1 federal agent shot (maybe 2, news is still breaking)

https://www.wbal.com/article/435882/40/police-at-least-1-federal-agent-shot-in-northeast-baltimore

Baltimore Cops are being beaten and bitten by thugs who has zero respect for any laws at all

https://www.wbal.com/article/435733...bitten-during-incident-in-southwest-baltimore

And these are just the stories I know about

Remind me why Maryland thinks I don't need a gun for my own protection?

Bad guys carry guns..Bad guy literally bite cops, showing you how scared they are of the police. But if I want to responsible carry for personal protection I am the bad guy in Maryland's eye and they make me out to be a crazy person who is afraid of his own shaddow for thinking that this area isn't safe

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    As Mike Bloomberg said about Midwesterners...we're a "bunch of uneducated rubes" who don't know what's best for us...and the "intelligentsia" such as he need to be in charge. Like most Libs...the MGA look down on we unwashed deplorables.

Moorvogi

Firearm Advocate
    Dec 28, 2014
    I'm originally from the midwest (iowa). You could opt in to Hunter saftey for PE in middleschool. Most "kids" are more educated on firearms and firearm saftey than most of maryland. it's a way of life.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville

In their eyes you are a serf, and replaceable.
    One of many.
    Even some retailers act that way. You don't want to buy my crappy product. Oh well someone else will.
    Quit thinking you're more important than you actually are. Shall I continue ;)

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    all the cries of 'blood in the streets' when concealed carry was coming into vogue. NONE of that happened. TENS of THOUSANDS marched armed on Richmond, ZERO issues. ZERO reason us law-abiding folks cannot carry for our protection. absolute friggin' bs.

Lalez

BANNED!!!
    Feb 27, 2019
    Russia
    At this point if you live in Maryland and are not conceal carrying at least a Sig p365 or Glock 43 (or similar) everywhere you go, you are doing it wrong. Both of those guns are 9mm and easy as hell to conceal, just shorts and t shirt can conceal either one here in the Florida heat.

Us out of staters do not want to be hearing about any of you in shock trauma or worse, conceal carry everyday, in MD it's only a Misdemeanor anyway apparently.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    How do you imagine that scenario playing out at IHOP for those that do carry? I’m putting 2 rounds center mass in each of them and then sit down and finish my short stack?

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    How do you imagine that scenario playing out at IHOP for those that do carry? I’m putting 2 rounds center mass in each of them and then sit down and finish my short stack?

Wow buddy that's pretty insensitive of you. Unless of course your short stack is covered in strawberries or cherries.:lol2:

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    And I can't carry a gun, why?

Because you are a law-abiding citizen.
    Some are raised in families and cultures to respect authority and not submit to base instinct and desires.
    You're not an animal.
    Authority counts on people like us because they can't regulate those who don't submit to authority.

I'm becoming more criminal like everyday.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    In their eyes you are a serf, and replaceable.
    One of many.
    Even some retailers act that way. You don't want to buy my crappy product. Oh well someone else will.
    Quit thinking you're more important than you actually are. Shall I continue ;)

Because you are nothing more than a source of revenue for the state. You are not L33T...

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Today in and around Baltimore...

JUST IN THE LAST 24 HOURS

Towson IHOP robbed with handgun and rifle (I am sure neither gun is in compliance with any gun laws)

https://www.wbal.com/article/435845/2/ihop-in-towson-robbed-at-gunpoint

At least 1 federal agent shot (maybe 2, news is still breaking)

https://www.wbal.com/article/435882/40/police-at-least-1-federal-agent-shot-in-northeast-baltimore

Baltimore Cops are being beaten and bitten by thugs who has zero respect for any laws at all

https://www.wbal.com/article/435733...bitten-during-incident-in-southwest-baltimore

And these are just the stories I know about

Bad guys carry guns..Bad guy literally bite cops, showing you how scared they are of the police. But if I want to responsible carry for personal protection I am the bad guy in Maryland's eye and they make me out to be a crazy person who is afraid of his own shaddow for thinking that this area isn't safe

I think the rationale is you're in no greater danger than the rest of us...or something like that. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom