• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    Now that it's fall and the river is rising a bit will they still bite in cooler water?

AlphabetSoup

Oct 28, 2019
    Wondering the same thing. Kids want me to take them out around memorial bridge even though it's raining...

Can anyone school me on castnets to get bait in the area, typically I put in at anacostia or across at gravelly point. Use an md license and a dc license.

Is a castnet legal for bait in the area? Any advice if I use one? If I'm not catching my own bait anywhere decent to buy some?

For today I think I have some procure and some nc spot chunked up for bait in my freezer that I'll give a try.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

hooligan82

Ultimate Member
    Nov 2, 2011
    Baltimore county
    Wondering the same thing. Kids want me to take them out around memorial bridge even though it's raining...

Can anyone school me on castnets to get bait in the area, typically I put in at anacostia or across at gravelly point. Use an md license and a dc license.

Is a castnet legal for bait in the area? Any advice if I use one? If I'm not catching my own bait anywhere decent to buy some?

For today I think I have some procure and some nc spot chunked up for bait in my freezer that I'll give a try.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    I caught all three of those on frozen raw shrimp from the Walmart grocery section. A 35-40 count bag was around $5.50.

I have become a huge fan of circle hooks this year. I'd say 95% of the hookups are right in the corner of the mouth. You can leave the rod in a rod holder and the fish will hook themselves.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom