• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Foohaus

Nov 22, 2020
    I have a friend that lives in PA who wants to buy a handgun I’m looking to sell. It looks like this would be as simple as finding a FFL in PA who will handle the transfer, meeting there, and doing up a bill of sale.

Is there anything I’m missing here?

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    Sounds about right
    Your best bet is to find and FFL in his state and call them to ask what they want from you and from him.
    If you’re meeting there to do it it’s easier than mailing it. Some FFL require regulated weapons to come only from another FFL if mailing.
    Use a reputable FFL
    You can check them here: https://fflezcheck.atf.gov/fflezcheck/

My Toy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2008
    Westminster
    I have a friend that lives in PA who wants to buy a handgun I’m looking to sell. It looks like this would be as simple as finding a FFL in PA who will handle the transfer, meeting there, and doing up a bill of sale.

Is there anything I’m missing here?

I did just that with 2 handguns 3 weeks ago. No muss no fuss. Only outrageous thing was that the dealer (Gun Bunker) charged $120 to transfer the 2 handguns. The Buyer took possession right away as PA doesn't have a waiting period -- only does 4473.

1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    I did just that with 2 handguns 3 weeks ago. No muss no fuss. Only outrageous thing was that the dealer (Gun Bunker) charged $120 to transfer the 2 handguns. The Buyer took possession right away as PA doesn't have a waiting period -- only does 4473.

I just moved to PA and am looking for a guns shop. I buddy of mine is newly into guns and went there. He bought a Glock 43x and sold him 50 rounds of Tula loose in a paper bag for $50. I didn't want to ask what he paid for the pistol. Not sure the gun bunker will be my go to.

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    I just moved to PA and am looking for a guns shop. I buddy of mine is newly into guns and went there. He bought a Glock 43x and sold him 50 rounds of Tula loose in a paper bag for $50. I didn't want to ask what he paid for the pistol. Not sure the gun bunker will be my go to.

Gun Bunker and New Freedom are extremely pricey. If you're in York County stop by Joe's Shooting World in Delta. Joe's been a member here for over a decade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom