• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Hell I paid $499 for mine about a year and half ago at Howard County fairgrounds show. It is a wood stock Centennial one never shot.

500 to 600 is the sweet spot. If I saw a used one in decent shape for that money I'd buy all day

Ilexopaca

Mar 4, 2012
    What makes the Mini 14 such a cool rifle is that it's a great bargain rifle. However, needless to say, this not the time to be bargain hunting. I'm hoping things will settle down soon and all these first-time buyers' guns will make it to the used marketplace!

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Grab A Gun had a Mini 14 Ranch with Ghillie green furniture in stock for like $900 for the longest time; all the way up through Nov 2020. I guess because no one liked the color. I actually came very close buying it, and perhaps I should have. I think it was stainless steel as well.

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    The NIB blue/wood Ranch Rifle I purchased on Gunbroker 2 weeks ago was amoung the cheapest I’ve seen lately at $1100... I remember when they were $300, but I guess I needed one in the collection..

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I bought mine years go for about $650. That was right after O'Malley won the governor's race. I recall that a 6920 was going for around $1k at that point. I sold it years later unfired...

dealsearch

Aug 21, 2020
    Grabagun has sadly inflated prices. Couldn't believe it when I got an M4 Shotgun for 1900 they were listing for 2500!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom