• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I will repeat what I have been saying for years.

We need a private section/forum/group, what ever you want to call it. It can be paid or free as long a the folks in it are trusted. I would have no problem with a paid membership that included the private forums. NO, the WC does not cut it.
    If that requires an forum software update, then so be it. There are many here who would volunteer to help...Myself included.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011

We need a private section/forum/group, what ever you want to call it. It can be paid or free as long a the folks in it are trusted. I would have no problem with a paid membership that included the private forums. NO, the WC does not cut it.
    If that requires an forum software update, then so be it. There are many here who would volunteer to help...Myself included.

Do you think groups that hate us are barred by a measly membership fee?

My only issue with the WC is that the post count threshold should be higher.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland

I think what he was getting at was here on MDS. An upgrade if required and a locked area which we can be admitted to after vetting. I think Norton et al know who can be trusted and who may be suspect.

I would be willing to shell out for that option.

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I think what he was getting at was here on MDS. An upgrade if required and a locked area which we can be admitted to after vetting. I think Norton et al know who can be trusted and who may be suspect.

I would be willing to shell out for that option.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Eggzactly.

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland

I think the purpose of the fee is to fund upgrades, not deter hate groups. The fee will also help with tools used to manage and vet new members.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

We need a private section/forum/group, what ever you want to call it. It can be paid or free as long a the folks in it are trusted..

What makes you think there isn't already? :innocent0

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    Judge Jeanine Pirro said something this morning that I had been thinking, but didn't expect to hear.

She called the Big Tech assault on Trump and Parler akin to Kristallnacht.

No, not yet. The 6th was the Reichstag Fire, the 8th through 10th the Night of the Electronic Long Knives. I'm thinking Kristallnacht will be between now and the 21st.

JChris

Jan 10, 2021
    Clarksburg
    That brings up a whole discussion for another thread about finding a solid vehicle that can't in itself be used as a tracking device.

I was reading an article the other day about how deeply burrowed into your identity a modern car is, to the point that scanning blue tooth signals being broadcast from the vehicle can create a map of where you have been.

Yes, I know a phone does the same thing, but there are ways around that.

Similarly, we are going to have to retrench back to communities like this almost exclusively and to ensure that they are hardened from outside influence as much as possible.

if this site is ever deemed a threat to the NWO ( for lack of a better term just now) it will cease to be.
    they own the pipes your water is running through.

go look for Parler, see if you can find them

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой

I would start with updating the forum to a latest supported version. Change is bad for people but being more secure is better. You could also look at preventing web searches on any of your content temporarily, especially of your "other" sub forums. Make sure your data is encrypted.

A simple way to take a site "off line" although its really not is by removing a DNS entry. This should get you here although you you'll have an SSL error since it's not in the SAN. https://64.140.160.211

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom