• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Now I'm curious about who got turned down flat-out.

Although I have my suspicions.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo

Can't remember the name right now but probably the guy who is jack of all trades, master of none, think he said he was a doctor, realtor, lawyer, contractor, real estate appraiser, and a few other things. :D

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

Someone who couldn't play by the rules that everyone else was expected to play by and then made threats against the community.

That's all I've got for now.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Has anyone that sent an email to apply for IP status gotten a response? I am still interested but have not heard back.

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    Donated $200 Last week to help expedite the IP enrollment. Willing to donate more, but I am not getting a response and anytime I want to help someone with a item and offer them a sale or list a coupon code for our website, it get taken down immediately. The Censors are more efficient than the NSA or IRS!

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    I have $1000.00 Dollars here for MDS when you guys either get us the IP approved or stop taking down my posts, even those that don't really try to sell anything!

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I have $1000.00 Dollars here for MDS when you guys either get us the IP approved or stop taking down my posts, even those that don't really try to sell anything!

Please read this post and you will see why you were having your posts pulled.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=3219698&postcount=49

I personally witnessed multiple posts from your account attempting to sell/location at shows/get business without being an IP. You violate forum rules and you will get smacked by the admins and mods. They aren't singling you out, they did it to multiple other companies that joined and didn't want to become IP's, yet still advertise on MDS. You are getting warned by the admins and mods to stop posting stuff like what I mentioned. Keep it up and you will get banned like all the others were.

BTW, real classy trying to throw money out there to solve a problem you created.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Jeezopeezo, folks...

It's not that difficult.

Ask what process is.
    Wait for response.
    Follow process.
    Pay required fee.
    Wait a little longer.
    Huzzah.

Problem is, the "wait" portion seems pretty variable right now. Patience really IS a virtue.

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    Please read this post and you will see why you were having your posts pulled.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=3219698&postcount=49

I personally witnessed multiple posts from your account attempting to sell/location at shows/get business without being an IP. You violate forum rules and you will get smacked by the admins and mods. They aren't singling you out, they did it to multiple other companies that joined and didn't want to become IP's, yet still advertise on MDS. You are getting warned by the admins and mods to stop posting stuff like what I mentioned. Keep it up and you will get banned like all the others were.

BTW, real classy trying to throw money out there to solve a problem you created.

It is not that I don't want to be IP. I have asked for it, but no response. What does it take to be an IP? I have supported MD 2nd Amendment rights for years! So don't assume I don't want to become a IP. I just started using this forum. I was a member because I signed up last year, but due to moving our business of MD I didn't have the time to post till now.

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    Hmm in this technologically advanced time, we have no patience. Customers of mine order one day and call the next to make sure it shipped. I waited a week. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom