• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steel Hunter

Nov 10, 2019
    For as much as I have made fun of friends from WV for years, I never thought I'd be living in Marylandistan wishing I were one of them. Congratulations on joining the free world. Do us all a favor and get some super scary black rifles with *gasp* a regular barrel.

RC123

Jan 31, 2020
    GOB, I moved to MD in 2014, Probably about the same time you were moving out. I was living in Gatesville/Waco area prior to moving to MD. What area are you in?

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    Congrats, but do not forget they screw up places like marylad so much that the leftists will leave and go to places like west virginia and bring their voting patterns with them and then screw up the new state VA is a great example. If you go back to the 80s in MD and DE you will see how that happened to us as well too.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    Congrats, but do not forget they screw up places like marylad so much that the leftists will leave and go to places like west virginia and bring their voting patterns with them and then screw up the new state VA is a great example. If you go back to the 80s in MD and DE you will see how that happened to us as well too.

True but West Virginia will be last in part due to culture but mostly because the leftist who want you disarmed are too afraid of the disgusting rural and working class peasants who live there and want to live near large cities.

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    True but West Virginia will be last in part due to culture but mostly because the leftist who want you disarmed are too afraid of the disgusting rural and working class peasants who live there and want to live near large cities.

Hey now, those are my childhood friends (and a good chunk of my family) that you're talking about. :D

In all seriousness though, you think that, but just look at Wardensville and the eastern panhandle. Davis and Thomas will be next.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV

All the demographics point to the state staying as-is. WV would be one of the last states to go the way of MD.
    If it ever happened, the country would effectively be lost.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    All the demographics point to the state staying as-is. WV would be one of the last states to go the way of MD.
    If it ever happened, the country would effectively be lost.

Idaknow. Been the Martinsburg or Sheperdstown lately? The disease is taking hold there. Liberalism is a communicable disease spread by contact. Merryland and Vagina share almost half of WV's boarder. Not saying it will happen in our lifetime, but...

General

Nov 3, 2019
    Congratulations, my coworkers are always telling me to move to WV and thus has been going on for years, yeah think I gotta make that happen asap..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom