• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shadow116

2nd Class Citizen
    Feb 28, 2008
    Emmitsburg
    MSP has released a letter authorizing the classroom portion of the HQL training to be done via 2 way virtual classes.

MSP Letter

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    But you still gotta do the live fire in person. So you do the classroom, which can't be recorded and just be "live" like on zoom, and then you gotta meet sometime additional to do the live fire. Just easier, and dare I say better, to keep it in person.

I have taught both in person and virtual in various situations. In person is much better if you actually want to learn something.
    TD

Kalinka63

Dieu et mon droit
    Odd...I took a class in early April (pandemic times!) with LTTCSafety.com. The classroom portion was conducted via Zoom and we had live firing at United Gun's range in Rockville.

I will add that the instructors were pretty good and that I was surprised how well both instructors and the audience used the Zoom platform. Of course in person instruction is always better, but Zoom-type instruction can be effective.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    Odd...I took a class in early April (pandemic times!) with LTTCSafety.com. The classroom portion was conducted via Zoom and we had live firing at United Gun's range in Rockville.

I will add that the instructors were pretty good and that I was surprised how well both instructors and the audience used the Zoom platform. Of course in person instruction is always better, but Zoom-type instruction can be effective.

Yea, that wasn't ok at that time but hey........

TD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom