• Sat Forecase.jpg
      Sat Forecase.jpg
      19.2 KB · Views: 185

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    If it is cancelled, can I still stand in the rain with Occam and sip hot cocoa?

I was thinking of bringing a pop-up canopy that would inevitably take a 30mph gust, fly over the berm, and roll around on the 200-yard range like an aluminum and nylon tumbleweed.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    OK. We plan to move forward with the match tomorrow., however due to the weather forecast TODAY, we wont be setting up until tomorrow morning. If we get enough extra help to show up early (I will be there at 7:00 am), then we might be able to start shooting by 9 am. It normally takes 6 of us two hours, but should only take 30 minutes if we have 20 or so guys to help.

Again, we are asking for help with set up. If you are able, then it would be great to see you early in the morning to help. If no one shows up, then we will either start late or just cancel the match.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Lots of fun today. I apologize for not introducing new competitor Eric to the fellow MDS'ers on Squad 4. Eric (MDS Bibitor) was shooting with: Stoveman and Gryphon (RO's), Occam (ponytail) and me (big fat guy). There may have been other MDS'ers I don't know.

A first rate good time today clanging steel with y’all. Even if there wasn’t enough hot chocolate to go around. Welcome Bibitor to the cult! Good work on your first outing.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Thank you to everyone who showed early to help set up this morning. It worked out really well and kept the normal set up crew from getting all wet yesterday. We may try doing this again in the future, especially when matches fall on Saturdays.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Lots of fun today. I apologize for not introducing new competitor Eric to the fellow MDS'ers on Squad 4. Eric (MDS Bibitor) was shooting with: Stoveman and Gryphon (RO's), Occam (ponytail) and me (big fat guy). There may have been other MDS'ers I don't know.

Well how about that! Welcome to the game Bibitor, judging by the smile on your face today I'll reckon we'll be seeing more of you.

Gharle was also in our squad.

bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III
    Thank you all for being so welcoming, encouraging, and taking the time to help me on my first outing! I learned a ton today and am excited to participate in future events. It is way more challenging and way more fun than I could have anticipated. I got to see a lot of very impressive shooting today, just a cool experience all the way around.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Thank you all for being so welcoming, encouraging, and taking the time to help me on my first outing! I learned a ton today and am excited to participate in future events. It is way more challenging and way more fun than I could have anticipated. I got to see a lot of very impressive shooting today, just a cool experience all the way around.

I love a happy ending!

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    More than last night's lasagna?

It’s like a zesty archeological dig, but with no arrowheads or shark’s teeth. But the basil was the last of it from our own back yard herb pot before the neighbor’s cat peed on it. Man, these post-match AARs are complicated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom