• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    My business is me. If I don’t work I don’t get paid. MD will surely do this next week and I will be fvcked.
    My wife has the good job and willl continue to get paid but when this happens in MD, this will get tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What burns my ass is that none of " the powers the be" give a damn how it will affect people's lives.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    We have a plant in PA also, assuming that will close with the plant in Belgium and Italy. Financials wont look good in the foreseeable future.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    We have a plant in PA also, assuming that will close with the plant in Belgium and Italy. Financials wont look good in the foreseeable future.

I'd suspect it will take years to recover. This will make the 08 bubble explosion look like Monopoly money.

Lack of income taxes, lack of sales tax, savings exploited, retirement accounts blown up, and on and on. The economic side of this might be more damaging than the virus.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Pretty heavy handed.

Pharmacies, medical offices, gas stations, grocery stores, and beer distributors to stay open, storm troopers heading to everyone else. Notice went out to sheriff's offices to prepare riot gear, and get ready for civil unrest, not sure if it's for looting, or for non-complaint folk, maybe both.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Auto parts stores are open, car dealers are closed. What happens when an ER doctor crashes a car and needs a new one?

The questions about secondary effects are endless

tcc722

Jul 3, 2010
    PA
    I'd suspect it will take years to recover. This will make the 08 bubble explosion look like Monopoly money.

Lack of income taxes, lack of sales tax, savings exploited, retirement accounts blown up, and on and on. The economic side of this might be more damaging than the virus.

I agree. This is looking like its going to be terrible. Things were going so good too.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County

If you read the Dow 2600 thread others will disagree with you.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    And just like that the experiment known as the American constitutional republic thrown in the trash

I have been telling my wife this all day. The founding fathers believed in freedom. The first amendment gives us the right to peacefully assemble, IE the government cannot prevent us from moving about freely. There are restrictions to this, such as you committed murder and found guilty they can restrict your right and throw you in jail. They are not supposed to be able to force businesses to close or limit peaceful assembly to no more than 10 people. But heck if I know a damn thing.

bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III
    I have been telling my wife this all day. The founding fathers believed in freedom. The first amendment gives us the right to peacefully assemble, IE the government cannot prevent us from moving about freely. There are restrictions to this, such as you committed murder and found guilty they can restrict your right and throw you in jail. They are not supposed to be able to force businesses to close or limit peaceful assembly to no more than 10 people. But heck if I know a damn thing.

These types of restrictions could eventually lead to a SCOTUS case...5 years from now.

on_the_rox

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2009
    Whiteford, MD
    No beauty parlor/barber services.

Your going to piss off all the women that want to get their hair colored. This is going to get real ugly.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom