• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beancounter

Jul 8, 2012
    Million Magat march

have you ****tards not yet realized the GOP is committing suicide: and you are helping??????????????

How many of you have sheets hanging in your closet? How many of you have black shirts and armbands?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    have you ****tards not yet realized the GOP is committing suicide: and you are helping??????????????

How many of you have sheets hanging in your closet? How many of you have black shirts and armbands?

LOL, wut?

giphy.gif

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

Uh huh.

Triggered much? Swallowing that media line are you?

Luckily a large part of the population isn't, considering hispanics, blacks, and LGBT persons voted for Trump in record numbers, more than any other previous R candidate.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County

What I always love about stuff like this is how uncannily it precisely projects the liberal commenter's awareness that the KKK is a Democrat creation, and that it's wild-eyed leftists that are the ones in matching black outfits on the street trying to beat, burn, and intimidate people into silence and compliance with the Dem agenda.

Stove's no doubt right about the likely source of the inhibition-dropping action behind the scenes on this one. But the booze just pulled back the curtain on someone who's ashamed of his own, and/or his party's current personification of what he's pretending lives on the conservative side of the culture.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    What I always love about stuff like this is how uncannily it precisely projects the liberal commenter's awareness that the KKK is a Democrat creation, and that it's wild-eyed leftists that are the ones in matching black outfits on the street trying to beat, burn, and intimidate people into silence and compliance with the Dem agenda.

Stove's no doubt right about the likely source of the inhibition-dropping action behind the scenes on this one. But the booze just pulled back the curtain on someone who's ashamed of his own, and/or his party's current personification of what he's pretending lives on the conservative side of the culture.

Nailed it.

My hispanic wife (maiden name Ruiz) would be there with me if she wasn't on call this week. Instead my group includes two Jewish women who are rabid Trump fans/voters/supporters. None of us will be wearing black and I missed the arm band memo.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Please stop quoting the post above and responding.

Infraction issued.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    You can bet on January 19 the Covid emergency will suddenly be over and all restrictions in DC will be lifted.

For months I thought this, but now I am convinced of the opposite.

If Trump pulls this off and takes his (likely) legitimately won presidency into the second term, we will continue to watch the left perpetrate the pandemic fear mongering to cast a shadow on his second term and continue to cripple the economy.

If Biden pulls off this fraud, he will have assistance from other Dems all over the place for a complete lockdown, which he will then impose nationally by EO day one (legal or not). An excuse to keep pro Trump protesters off the streets, which they know will be an issue. There will be much less tolerance than there was for the Marxists of course.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    For months I thought this, but now I am convinced of the opposite.

If Trump pulls this off and takes his (likely) legitimately won presidency into the second term, we will continue to watch the left perpetrate the pandemic fear mongering to cast a shadow on his second term and continue to cripple the economy.

If Biden pulls of this fraud, he will have assistance from other Dems all over the place for a complete lockdown, which he will then impose nationally by EO day one (legal or not). An excuse to keep pro Trump protesters off the streets, which they know will be an issue. There will be much less tolerance than there was for the Marxists of course.
    Zero tolerance. Nil. Nada. None.

Mr. B

Jul 9, 2019
    MD

I pray to God this is a failed attempt at sarcasm or an outright troll. I'd possibly accept drunkenness.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    :lol::lol2: ERMAGOD! People living their lives and might catch a virus that 99+% survive.
    Ain't that the truth.

I gave up looking for it, but there was a clip from either Saturday Night Live or Mad TV at least 10 years ago where they were doing a news piece on the newest horrible disease - "no symptoms, and worse yet, no cure" and was scaring the hell out of everyone because no one could tell if they had it. It's perfect for this.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Mr B

Psssst. Norton...the big guy...Post 29 above asked to not quote the troll

You appear new. Word to the wise, keep on Norton’s good side.

Yep, the post you quoted was BS. You are not alone in your perspective.

Welcome to the jungle.

Quote the troll...Alice in Chains Bleed the Freak popped into my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom