• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deerassassin22

Apr 12, 2016
    Littlestown, PA
    I was wondering if anyone near pasadena md has one? I was looking to see how much said person would charge to trim my 500xpieces of 6.5Lapua CM down real quick.

Brass would be sized and wet tumbled so nice and clean inside and out.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    For me it is a game changer. It is very fast, there is a video on YouTube of someone trimming 1k cases in like 35 minutes.

If you shoot the same cartridge often, easy decision. If you shoot multiple different cartridges $40(case holder) plus another $35 or so for the cutter gets expensive.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    For me it is a game changer. It is very fast, there is a video on YouTube of someone trimming 1k cases in like 35 minutes.

If you shoot the same cartridge often, easy decision. If you shoot multiple different cartridges $40(case holder) plus another $35 or so for the cutter gets expensive.

cstone

Dec 12, 2018
    Baltimore, MD
    If you get the case holder and cutter for the caliber, you are welcome to borrow my Giraud.

If I had a Dillon 650/750 with a case feeder, I would get a 1500 on a trim tool head and probably sell my Giraud. The Giraud is a great trimmer, and far better than any other trimmer I've used. It is fast, but not as convenient as a good progressive press with a case feeder and a RT 1500.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom