• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Just received another shipment of the 2021 Staccato P DPO. These come with a flush cut reverse crown barrel and a magwell. They are not including optic mounting plates this and have reduced the price to $2399. Stop in and check them out

Attachments

• P DPO 2021.jpg
      P DPO 2021.jpg
      119.2 KB · Views: 1,279
    • P DPO 2021 -2.jpg
      P DPO 2021 -2.jpg
      142 KB · Views: 1,171

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Hi Dan

Is the red dot optic ready version of the Staccato P that I bought from you some time ago? The Staccato P is a great gun but I do not need two of them! Although I would like a red dot optic ready version.

Penn

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Hi Dan

Is the red dot optic ready version of the Staccato P that I bought from you some time ago? The Staccato P is a great gun but I do not need two of them! Although I would like a red dot optic ready version.

Penn

Penn, this is the optic ready version of that gun. You might need one for each hand. We did just get in a couple of the comped XC. Maybe time for one of those :). I haven't had time to post those yet.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Penn, this is the optic ready version of that gun. You might need one for each hand. We did just get in a couple of the comped XC. Maybe time for one of those :). I haven't had time to post those yet.

Hi Dan

Thanks for the response. I checked the price of the XC on the website and I have a feeling that it is way above my price range! :)

I'll think about the optic ready version of the Staccato P! It is definitely tempting.

Penn

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Hi Dan

Thanks for the response. I checked the price of the XC on the website and I have a feeling that it is way above my price range! :)

I'll think about the optic ready version of the Staccato P! It is definitely tempting.

Penn

We have 2 of the optic ready still in stock

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    couple questions please.

are there any optics that could be mounted directly to the slide, or do they all get mounted to a plate which is then mounted to the slide? i'd like to keep the dot as low as possible.

i'm in va, aren't you one of the companies that works the dulles gun show? either way, what is the best option to buy this from you (incl any hicap mags that come with it)?

thx, david

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    couple questions please.

are there any optics that could be mounted directly to the slide, or do they all get mounted to a plate which is then mounted to the slide? i'd like to keep the dot as low as possible.

i'm in va, aren't you one of the companies that works the dulles gun show? either way, what is the best option to buy this from you (incl any hicap mags that come with it)?

thx, david
    I've heard the Delta Point Pro will attach to the slide without a plate. I'll need to do more research on that. I have C&H mounting plates on the way tomorrow. They are lower then the Dawson plates and get great reviews.

I don't do shows, but I can ship for free to the dealer of your choice and it will include the standard cap mags.

Thanks,
    Dan

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Hi Dan

I just sent you a PM. Could you please hold one of the optics ready DUO's for me? Thanks for your help.

With best regards.

Penn

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Hi Dan

I just sent you a PM. Could you please hold one of the optics ready DUO's for me? Thanks for your help.

With best regards.

Penn
    Responded. I've got one on hold for you.

Down to 1 available.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i appreciate your help and quick responses, and you listing the price and not making your customers ask! that said, i have two sti tacticals and am going to get one of the slides milled for a dot, so more of your staccatos for the other MDS members! at least for the time being...

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    anymore of these coming in?
    Yes, we have a bunch more on order. We take $200 deposits if you would like to get your name on one. Hoping to have them in the next couple weeks.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom