• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • renchr01

Apr 23, 2012
    Hello everyone. Just purchased my first muzzleloader and I'm looking for a range near Baltimore to practice with it. I am getting a scope for it as well and will be needing to get it sighted in. If there are any places close to baltimore without the fixed hunting sight in times that would be great.

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    I shoot my muzzle loader at the AGC 100 yd range. I love to shoot steel plates with it. It makes a heck of a thwang when you hit a plate with a .50 cal slug. Send me a PM when you want to sight it in. I didn't think I would but I really enjoy shooting black powder.

sconsidi

May 9, 2012
    Carroll County
    I fire black powder all the time at Hap Baker. There are a few extra rules and procedures so you don't blow anything up, but the range officers will let you know what they are and everyone seems to love when someone is firing black powder.

The only time I've seen a pistol range go silent is when I fire the first round of my Colt Navy.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    It's a hoot, touching off a cap 'n' ball revolver at the AGC pistol range and seeing the looks the Glock fanboys give you.
    emoticoncowboygrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom