• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    It looks like you had a good weekend.

:thumbsup:

Yes sir Mooseman, actually since im off this week Im in barter mode.. I bought those Sat, bought another sunday or Monday night from a member here, Sold two of mine yesterday Plus a Mauser i got very good money for on GB, also won another auction on GB yesterday im picking up today( hes in frederick). This is what happens when im off, I seem to make more money when im off work but its not steady enough to do all the time.

Thats a good deal !

Not such a great deal, the Remington GB are junk. they will work in a pinch but dont expect accuracy and they are very dirty

the 500 count is ok, but maybe a hair high.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Did he go to the strip club?:D

I actually have Russian friend's that owns one, I drink Free Vodka all night. Sadly they have sold in the last few weeks and in the beginning of year it will be gone. I will miss hanging with that guy, talking guns all night and drinking vodka :sad20:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I actually have Russian friend's that owns one, I drink Free Vodka all night. Sadly they have sold in the last few weeks and in the beginning of year it will be gone. I will miss hanging with that guy, talking guns all night and drinking vodka :sad20:

Aw, man. That sounds really cool, what a downer it will be gone:tdown:

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    AmmoSeek.com has this listed and I ordered from" http://www.sgogunsandammo.com/product-p/960.htm

Subsonic, 40gr, and CCI quality...what's not to like??

CCI QUIET-22 22LR 710FPS 40GR 50 RND BOX *SALE* **NO LIMITS**
    clear1x1.gif

Share on twitter Share on email

clear1x1.gif

clear1x1.gif
    Our Price: $3.95

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    You guys won't believe this. I got my order from Bass pro today. I bought one box of the federal auto match .22 with a gift card I had. The box came today and in it were 2 boxes of federal auto match .22 for the price of one! :D :party29:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    You guys won't believe this. I got my order from Bass pro today. I bought one box of the federal auto match .22 with a gift card I had. The box came today and in it were 2 boxes of federal auto match for the price of one! .22 :D :party29:

Wow, you lucked out

spicedcrab

Feb 10, 2013
    I was watching Fedex tracking all day, it said "on truck for delivery" until about 3:30 it changed to "exception, rescheduled delivery" I called and Fedex said that it should come Monday now instead. I hate when Fedex does things like this when it is already on the truck for me. oh well, still glad thats its not lost or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom