• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    It's worthwhile to remember that Wes Adams, then State's Attorney, told the chief of police, the night before, NOT to make any arrests, and that all charges against the arrestees would be immediately dismissed.

The arrests were obviously premeditated and discussed prior to that evening's peaceful demonstration. It is not known exactly who countermanded the SA's guidance, and hopefully that will come to light during discovery.

Based upon Discovery, I'm inclined to say "some Karen" was actually a fat white guy named Larry. It is odd that the orders to arrest came from The Governor's Mansion, but nobody can name who gave the orders.

Close, do some Google Fu, it's out there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The best I could come up with was something about buying a Boyd's rifle stock at Security Blvd but I don't have the full details. It left a Bitter taste in my mouth.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The best I could come up with was something about buying a Boyd's rifle stock at Security Blvd but I don't have the full details. It left a Bitter taste in my mouth.

giphy.gif

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    I'll be there in spirit, as I will be in Illinois on family farm business for about 12 days, leaving tomorrow.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    It tears me up to say that I will not be able to attend this, because I'll be in Tampa Florida watching our daughter Victoria graduate from college.

Victoria and I joined Jeff and Kevin in one of the very first Patriot Pickets, in February of 2016, down in Mike Miller's own backyard (Chesapeake Beach). It was a honor to stand with them both. I have learned so much from Jeff, listening to him, watching him, and seeing him lead hundreds of us over a period of many years. He was a true patriot, and I'll miss him very much. Victoria too remembers him well, and fondly, and was very sad to learn of his passing.

I wish I could be with you all in person. Sadly, my spirit and my heart will have to do.

Attachments

• Victoria and Ray first Patriot Picket.jpg
      Victoria and Ray first Patriot Picket.jpg
      122.7 KB · Views: 387

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Forgive me, I neglected to note that we will supply candles, clear cups and stick lighters at the site of Jeff’s memorial Monday night before the 8 PM start, or of course BYOC if you prefer.

Flashlights are recommended too as needed; there will be no light tower there as we usually see positioned at the crosswalks during the MGA session on Monday nights.

We will have an assortment of classic (“evergreen”) PP signs, flags and banners to carry on our candlelight march, or BYOS, BYOF or BYOB by all means.

Or march holding a lighted candle only, or nothing, whatever you feel moved to do.

We will feel blessed, and my family will be comforted by your shared remembrances of Jeff, as well as your presence.

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    I'm very sad to have to miss Monday's memorial events. We're heading out of town starting Tuesday with no way to do what needs to be done, other than after work on Monday. But we had a large group toast to Jeff today at Pub Dog.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    I'll be there for the candle lights.

Question for the parking: I have been up there during the day and done the stadium parking. I dont mind the walk but if the garage is open to the public after 6pm is there usually any parking available or just plan on the stadium ? And the parking hours at the stadium, it just says 'no overnight' when I looked up google.. I dont want to come back to a locked out parking and/or my car being towed because they 'close' at 9pm or something to that effect ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom