• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    He lives in Arlington, Virginia. I bet Bloomberg paid for his fancy ass mansion too.

A little Google searching you can find his exact address.

On his twitter bio he claims to be part of the proud 97% group. I don't think he realizes what that actually means. :-)

"Her name was Sarah Everard. The tragic fate of this young British woman has moved people the world over. It has even sparked the "97%" movement on TikTok. In fact, 97% refers to the percentage of young women in the UK who have experienced sexual harassment, according to a recent survey."

https://twitter.com/davidchipman?lang=en

Well, he certainly ain't part of the 3%. That's for sure.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Hard to believe he kept both his job and his pension after participating in the Waco massacre.

You can't punish people for being involved in major dotGov fusterclucks, because that would imply that what the govt did was wrong. Give the guy a medal and a promotion; that'll teach the masses to shut up and move along.

Waco was a major triumph for truth, justice and the American Way.

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    Action is required - please call and email senators, especially in gun-friendly states with Democrat senators. We need a few to step away from the party line.

After making it clear that he wants the most common rifle banned, we can hope to change a few minds.

airsporter

Apr 28, 2011
    Western MD
    So we should be fine with a .223. And it's nice to know that an FN 5-7 is just a harmless little toy.

They were very clear here. He means .220, not .223. If it ever happens, initial response will likely be a barrel change to one of the .20 cal rounds (e.g., 20 Practical - necked down 5.56).

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    This guy is the modern day General Gage. If he get's confirmed and no one registers their weapon, which no one will, is he going to go after them? Are we going to take a que from our forefathers and make them pay a heavy price for trying? I would vote YES to rebellion.

As for this guy's face that seems to be the topic of conversation. He looks like an A - hole. And.....what happened to his upper lip? I call him No Lip Dave.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    So David Chipmunk thinks that only him can have guns since he is so special. He didn't go into military service. He joined ATF to harass American citizens instead.

This SOB started his career here after college.

Special Agent, Office of Inspector General
    GSA
    May 1987 - Jun 1988 1 year 2 months

Assigned to Washington DC office charged with investigation of employee misconduct and crimes committed against GSA. Recommended disbarment of contractor defrauding the government.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Azz kisser. He didn't serve in the Navy.

DavidChipman.jpg

Samlab

Feb 14, 2018
    Down by the riverside
    Ok maybe this makes sense. He has 3 years and 6 months to remove millions upon millions of a specific rifle based upon a declaration to turn these rifles over?

Not liking ownership and removal from circulation is an impossible task.

3.5 years from now....they will be all gone and forgotten voted out by Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. No American will accept any attempt on there right to choose. It'll go to the Supreme court. The end of the ideology at that point.

Last edited:

clint west

Aug 29, 2015
    maryland
    I used to think I'm so old I can remember when the swat team was on our side. Now I find out this anti american freak was a Fed Swat way back then/ It means the infection in Fed Law Enforcement has been bad for decades. I wonder if his confirmation will change much as it appears DOJ, FBI etc are profoundly corrupt, so they can do what they want anyway

Ok maybe this makes sense. He has 3 years and 6 months to remove millions upon millions of a specific rifle based upon a declaration to turn these rifles over?

Not liking ownership and removal from circulation is an impossible task.

3.5 years from now....they will be all gone and forgotten voted out by Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. No American will accept any attempt on there right to choose. It'll go to the Supreme court. The end of the ideology at that point.

I wouldn't count on any of that. First, it's clear to many that the Democrats can easily win any election by fraud. Theoretically he or someone just like him could be in power for at least 7 and 1/2 years. Perhaps indefinitely

Secondly if he makes a horrific example out of enough gun owners I foresee an awful lot of fair weather second amendment supporters being scared enough to hand over their firearms.

3rd and 4th it's pretty much assured that if the Democrats want to they can remove the senatorial filibuster and stack the supreme Court .. that would effectively end any challenge to any gun control laws that were passed by a simple majority.

I used to wonder how the Nazis could round up tens of millions of Jews homosexuals gypsies Slavs and other so-called undesirables and kill over 6 million of them from 1933 to 1945.. now I see exactly how apathy and fear were used to do exactly that because we are witnessing quite the same thing with the current administration. I think you're going to see that if the Democrats continue to use rigged elections they will be in power for quite a long time because it's pretty clear that no one is coming to the rescue of the nation.

Sigfan77

My dog loves his Sig, too
    Feb 8, 2017
    Fredneck, PRM
    I wouldn't count on any of that. First, it's clear to many that the Democrats can easily win any election by fraud. Theoretically he or someone just like him could be in power for at least 7 and 1/2 years. Perhaps indefinitely

Secondly if he makes a horrific example out of enough gun owners I foresee an awful lot of fair weather second amendment supporters being scared enough to hand over their firearms.

3rd and 4th it's pretty much assured that if the Democrats want to they can remove the senatorial filibuster and stack the supreme Court .. that would effectively end any challenge to any gun control laws that were passed by a simple majority.

I used to wonder how the Nazis could round up tens of millions of Jews homosexuals gypsies Slavs and other so-called undesirables and kill over 6 million of them from 1933 to 1945.. now I see exactly how apathy and fear were used to do exactly that because we are witnessing quite the same thing with the current administration. I think you're going to see that if the Democrats continue to use rigged elections they will be in power for quite a long time because it's pretty clear that no one is coming to the rescue of the nation.

Actually, it was 11 million, 6 million of which were Jews.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I used to think I'm so old I can remember when the swat team was on our side. Now I find out this anti american freak was a Fed Swat way back then/ It means the infection in Fed Law Enforcement has been bad for decades. I wonder if his confirmation will change much as it appears DOJ, FBI etc are profoundly corrupt, so they can do what they want anyway

While I don't intend to make light of the situation you describe, perhaps you can find some small measure of comfort in the realisation that every human grouping is to some degree infested with assholes.

True rotting corruption takes time.

I confess to the belief that more than one such grouping has reached that state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom