• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    You Tube Celebrity ? Ok , I'll bite . I"ve watch many of the gun related channels , but I'm sure I've missed some . What's his channel , and I'll take a look .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I went back thru this thread , and now I'm confused .

In the first half dozen pages , the owner was a retired MoCo PD . Now seeing that it's a 26yo you tube Legend ? Different people ? Or did he get injured and medical retirement after a brief time on the job ?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Is that the right you tube thing ?

I went all down the list of videos , and spot checked several . No gun or shooting content . Titles frequently purport pranks or stunts , but the videos are mostly 4 guys giggling with apparent inside humor , occasionally a girlfriend . Apparently sometimes in California , sometimes Maryland . .

This is it ? This is the big draw for an Exclusive Upscale Gun Boutique ?

Did I go to the wrong youtube thing , or are you pulling my leg ?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    But on a serious note , I went to their website , and found something interesting in the " About" section :

" ...demanding highest standards of safety and PRODUCT REGULATION ...." . ( emphasis added , but quote is direct )

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Again, fundamental lack of understanding of your customer base is a terrible place to start.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Nah . We can't read their minds or their business plans . They may well be delibertly discouraging " our" customer base , while targeting a " different " customer base , previously underserved in the state and nearby region . In which case good for them . I mean for several years Maryland hosted the Beretta Gallery in addition to all the " Hole in the Wall , Down by the Creek , Close to Grandma's House " places .

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Ok

Well thanks but my point isn’t even on the video. My point is all the hate that’s going on in this forum post. The owner is a YouTube celebrity in a sense to a majority of the kids in that area. If you have kids I guarantee they watch him and his brothers. The owner would bend over backwards for anyone... Open arms to any of his employees and customers. I get that the ID thing gets yall.. I moved from Maryland a year ago and I know how hard it is to get guns etc but I just don’t understand the hate. The gun shop is doing fine.. trust me. The amount of Red for sale signs hanging all over the place proves that.. The plans they have in the future are unlike any in that entire area yet alone Maryland in general.. just wait.. because when all of y’all see it you can remember when you posted some BS in this forum. Anyways.. Wanted to throw my 2 cents in and give a real side and a REAL opinion since I’ve been part of this project and have witnessed so much with my own 2 eyes.

Give it a chance if you want, If not then simply just don’t go in.

Then stop being a condescending pr!k about it. The video was cool but was looking when John Wick would come in for his stuff, including bullet proof suit. The fact your comments suggest we are non Thoreau enlightened humans suck royally. We are just knuckle draggers. The issue again is having to show ID and looking for the blood oath marker

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Yup

Nah . We can't read their minds or their business plans . They may well be delibertly discouraging " our" customer base , while targeting a " different " customer base , previously underserved in the state and nearby region . In which case good for them . I mean for several years Maryland hosted the Beretta Gallery in addition to all the " Hole in the Wall , Down by the Creek , Close to Grandma's House " places .

Those rich libs who suddenly now need firearms after seeing the peaceful protests throughout blue cities and areas over the past year or so.

2ndatrades

Aug 20, 2020
    Howard County
    This thread has been a wild ride and loving all the drama while sipping my morning coffee. So I have not been to the shop but everything that is coming out in this thread makes me want to avoid this place at all costs. I don’t know where to start: being IDed, the lame ass cerakoted glocks, the videographer blabbing about “real opinions”, or finding out the owner is some trash YouTube personality.

It’s also safe to assume this place doesn’t have milsurp or C&R items correct?

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I’m the Videographer who filmed this video, created it, and came up with the video Idea. The only thing you guys have done besides some of you actually drop some nice comments is hate. HATE on a kid whose 26 who wanted to follow his dream and passion of opening up a gun shop and you guys want to dog him and just non stop talk about the ID’s. Listen I don’t know the back story but instead of hating and creating an opinion based off of not even walking in the store then just don’t go. Just keep the comments to yourself you know? Thank you for the kind comments about the actual video. Took me almost 20 hours of edit time to throw together... and whoever commented on the music... the music makes the entire video. It’s a remixed version.. it’s suppose to be different yet hip. Again thank you to everyone in this forum who disliked my hard work because you’re mad about ID’s being scanned and the original violin not being in the song. Yikes....

This being a “forum” if you don’t like the comments then don’t login! Just like watching the telly. Don’t like the program then change the channel or don’t watch! Good luck on your MTV career.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I’m the Videographer who filmed this video, created it, and came up with the video Idea. The only thing you guys have done besides some of you actually drop some nice comments is hate. HATE on a kid whose 26 who wanted to follow his dream and passion of opening up a gun shop and you guys want to dog him and just non stop talk about the ID’s. Listen I don’t know the back story but instead of hating and creating an opinion based off of not even walking in the store then just don’t go. Just keep the comments to yourself you know? Thank you for the kind comments about the actual video. Took me almost 20 hours of edit time to throw together... and whoever commented on the music... the music makes the entire video. It’s a remixed version.. it’s suppose to be different yet hip. Again thank you to everyone in this forum who disliked my hard work because you’re mad about ID’s being scanned and the original violin not being in the song. Yikes....

Hmmm...if ya can't stand the heat, maybe get out of the kitchen? IOW, if you don't like criticism, then try opening yourself up to LESS of it by shit-canning the ID-requirement for entry and hiring a professional advertising agency to produce your commercials. That would be a great start.

Last edited:

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco

Where was it in MD? I remember one in Old Town Alexandria, VA?

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Oh, forgot to add “welcome to the forum” since you introduced yourself so eloquently. 46 more condescending posts and you can access the Water Cooler!

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    I’m personal friends with the owner and met all the staff. To the majority of you.. I don’t know if this forum helps you escape reality but the hating is just down right disgusting. The kids 26 with money in the bank from all the hard work he’s put in. He drives a Lamborghini that he obtained from WORKING HARD. None of you can honestly say you know him so to cop some opinion about the kid just goes to show you I guess you’re a bit jealous? I don’t know.. not everyone lives the same life as you.. has the same tastes.. etc that’s why it’s called an OPINION. To everyone talking about how it’s nice and it’s aimed at the upity that’s just down right wrong. But hey if you feel like your style is more like the Walmart Gun Counter or the hole in the wall down by the creek close to grandmas house then go there. All I know is that this gun shop is bad ass... the video is bad ass.. and to the people who have been hating... y’all live under a rock. That’s why you’re on this forum taking the time to really be cruel individuals. A MD Gun forum ��... jeesh.

A. You don’t know what hate is. Quit exaggerating. All I saw here was disapproval. As I said earlier, I was more put off than drawn in, not to my taste so, no, as you suggest, I won’t go.

B. As far as I’m concerned, your own condescending words in bold just reinforced my impression of arrogance.

C. If you don’t like it here, you’re free to leave just like we’re free not to visit.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    A. You don’t know what hate is. Quit exaggerating. All I saw here was disapproval. As I said earlier, I was more put off than drawn in, not to my taste so, no, as you suggest, I won’t go.

B. As far as I’m concerned, your own condescending words in bold just reinforced my impression of arrogance.

C. If you don’t like it here, you’re free to leave just like we’re free not to visit.

You are squashing a young man's dreams of owning a gun store!! :lol2:

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    Just remember guys. No such thing as bad publicity. That's most likely the tactic here, especially with the Urbana crowd. Curiosity will get the best of them.

I'll be at Engage, United or TMGN if you need me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom