• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    Started noticing Powder Valley and Natchez have lowered Regular primers to $60 and Magnums to $65, but Brownell and midway are still $75 and $80 or the same primers when they get them in stock. I'm pretty sure all 4 are getting the same shipments for CCI primers and the same pricing.

With the pricing coming down I am hoping the local shops can start selling them in bricks at normal prices. Maybe slightly higher without hazmat fees, but the $10 a sleeve and they can kiss my arse.

GunBum

Feb 21, 2018
    SW Missouri
    I’ve been in Utah the last 2 weeks. The Scheels in Sandy (Salt Lake City suburb) has had several dozen bricks of 1k Large Rifle primers at $100 for the whole time I’ve been here. Same with primers at several of the local guns stores. $100 per 1k and just about any flavor is available if you look around. Maybe not the exact brand you want, but large and small, pistol and rifle are available.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    damn i was at sportsmans warehouse (morgantown) yesterday and forgot to look at primers. but, they had very little ammo and most was outrageously priced.

i got (expensive) cci and fed spp the past couple days from midway and brownells so it seems they're out there a little more now.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    damn i was at sportsmans warehouse (morgantown) yesterday and forgot to look at primers. but, they had very little ammo and most was outrageously priced.

i got (expensive) cci and fed spp the past couple days from midway and brownells so it seems they're out there a little more now.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I am in Franklin, PA for some training. Gun shop down the street has primers. At least CCI SRM. $9.99 per 100. I am not there yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom