• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sawney Beane

Jun 16, 2021
    I guess this is just picking at a scab but here goes. As of this point in time there is a sign on the counter at Freestate Range which states "All magazines sold over 10 round capacity must be capped per Maryland State Police". This applies to firearms approved for sale in Maryland that are only available with magazines over 10 rounds. Freestate will not sell individual magazines over 10 rounds.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I guess this is just picking at a scab but here goes. As of this point in time there is a sign on the counter at Freestate Range which states "All magazines sold over 10 round capacity must be capped per Maryland State Police". This applies to firearms approved for sale in Maryland that are only available with magazines over 10 rounds. Freestate will not sell individual magazines over 10 rounds.
    Hasn't that been the law for 11 years now? I don't understand the point of this post...unless it is just for scab picking pleasure. :shrug:

Hopefully they're simply putting in writing what their customers should already know. Mags >10rds cannot be transferred in Maryland to peasants the crown doesn't find to be deserving.

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    FSA 2013.

Write a strongly worded protest to Martin O'Malley.

Join Maryland Shall Issue and volunteer to be the lead plaintiff in the next lawsuit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom