• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Great timing. I'm all out of jerky and tactical socks.

Then you better plan on going and report back on how you hate this show.

I am going to support it to keep it coming back. I don't need anything but always enjoy sneaking up behind RD when he is working the MSI booth.

Dec 31, 2012
    I'm not sure sneaking up behind someone at a gun show is a good idea.

I probably will be going if I'm not working. Can always find something useful but not always what I expected, except jerky.

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham

I probably will be going if I'm not working. Can always find something useful but not always what I expected, except jerky.

You just gotta know what ear he can hear out of....:D

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

Going, too. I haven’t seen you in seven years and I don’t know if I would recognize you. Taking my 81 year old neighbor.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    October 16 & 17, 2021

Timonium Fairgrounds
    2200 York Rd Timonium, MD 21093
    (Just off exit 17 of I-83)

600 Tables

Open to the Public
    Saturday 9am to 5pm
    Sunday 9am to 3pm

Admission is $8.00 a day for anyone 12 and up

Parking is Free

$1 off coupon on web page:
    https://www.thegunshows.com/show-sites/timonium-fairgrounds/
    They should make one of those “don’t be your parents” commercials with those people that actually use the $1.00 off price of $8.00 admission coupons. That’s just embarrassing.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    They should make one of those “don’t be your parents” commercials with those people that actually use the $1.00 off price of $8.00 admission coupons. That’s just embarrassing.

I've used them many times. I don't think it's unreasonable when I go to almost every show near me and only buy something about 50% of the time.

They're still making $7 for just letting me walk around and look at stuff for an hour or two.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I've used them many times. I don't think it's unreasonable when I go to almost every show near me and only buy something about 50% of the time.

They're still making $7 for just letting me walk around and look at stuff for an hour or two.

They're not making $7 just to let you in. Somebody's paying for the hall rental. The vendors only contribute some of it. The promoters are left with the rest whether there's good attendance or not.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    They're not making $7 just to let you in. Somebody's paying for the hall rental. The vendors only contribute some of it. The promoters are left with the rest whether there's good attendance or not.

Understood... and that's another reason I continue to support them even though I usually don't find anything I 'need'.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Even I'm gonna try to make it there. WILL use the $1 coupon, be pleasantly surprised if there's 600 tables and ecstatic if I find some 16 ga and 410 bore ammo!

Biggie313

Molon Labe
    Feb 23, 2010
    Essex
    Going tomorrow with my old man after the BCGF sight in. Don't have anything in mind. But would probably get a 9mm "PCC" if they are even close to reasonable. Stribog or Ruger pcc pistol.

And yes I'll be using the $1 off coupon because everything for sale is 25-50% over internet cost

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom