Attachments

• 517C6550-632D-4F11-99A3-D5B843DAA47D.jpg
      517C6550-632D-4F11-99A3-D5B843DAA47D.jpg
      61.4 KB · Views: 326

USArmyJoe

Pretty good shot
    Oct 5, 2021
    AA County
    Waiting on two Form 4s, checks cashed on 12 and 18 May 2021. The forms were sent in on the same day, but checks cashed a week apart.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    I went a year into to the future and asked future me what they wanted for our birthday, they said a suppressor, so i returned to a year earlier and bought myself a present.

USArmyJoe

Pretty good shot
    Oct 5, 2021
    AA County
    I went a year into to the future and asked future me what they wanted for our birthday, they said a suppressor, so i returned to a year earlier and bought myself a present.

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is today.

The best time to submit a form 4 was a year ago. The second best time is today.

ST19AG_WGreymon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Odenton
    I recently had a Form 1 come back in 18 days.

Pending: 09/16/21
    Approved: 10/04/21

As far as Form 4s, the ATF seems to be on late January submissions right now, if you're one of those people with no delays. I have a mid-February Form 4 and an early June. I'm crossing my fingers for a batch approval.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    You guys are going to be waiting a while. I'm waiting on some stuff from April. I figure it'll be November to March before it comes back.

Yeah for a little while it looked like they were running 6-7, maybe 8 months. But seems like they’ve been backing up to 9 or so. Hopefully that doesn’t continue creeping up. But I figure I’ll be happy enough if I get my Obsidian 45 before my next birthday after buying it just after my last birthday.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Yeah, my old mans got 2 suppressors still in jail from January of this year.

It’s not giving me happy thoughts either. I’ve got a sandman s in jail from the last week of may , this year.

I was hoping that maybe what happened with my wolf man would happen again.

5 months total to in my hands.

I guess not :(

Last edited:

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Yeah, my old mans for 2 suppressors still in jail from January of this year.

It’s not giving me happy thoughts either. I’ve got a sandman s in jail from the last week of may , this year.

I was hoping that maybe what happened with my wolf man would happen again.

5 months total to in my hands.

I guess not :(

You in I are in the same boat. I got my Obsidian with left over stimulus money. And then lo and behold less than a week later my
    omega 300 broke free from jail after only like 6 months.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    Typical ATF buffoonery!

Submitted eForm1 in July, including 24 month exception letter aaaaaaaand...

Today - DENIED NO FPC

It pains me that these people get paid as well as they do and are this damned incompetent.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Typical ATF buffoonery!

Submitted eForm1 in July, including 24 month exception letter aaaaaaaand...

Today - DENIED NO FPC

It pains me that these people get paid as well as they do and are this damned incompetent.

?
    why denied?

what is a 24 month exception letter?

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    ?
    why denied?

what is a 24 month exception letter?

Once you have an approved Tax Stamp for which you have supplied fingerprints, ATF eRegulations 27 CFR Part 479 "Identification of applicant", paragraph (c) states:

"If the applicant entity has had an application approved as a maker or transferee within the preceding 24 months, and there has been no change to the documentation previously provided, the entity may provide a certification that the information has not been changed since the prior approval and shall identify the application for which the documentation had been submitted by form number, serial number, and date approved."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom