WARNING ORDER! Attention D-12B residents (Columbia)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    Delegate Liz Bobo ( means dumb in Spanish- no offense):innocent0
    Is holding a Legislative Update on Thursday 2/21 from 7:30-9:00 PM at Kahler Hall in the Harper's Choice Village Center. Liz will discuss issues that are before the MD Legislature!

Target. Rich. Environment. I am going, and ask her position on Gun Control, sugary drinks control, plastic bags control, and citizen control....:party29:

No, really, i will tell her I just became a Democrat :puke2: and that I am Second Amendment advocate. I also will tell her that I will make it my mission in life to remove people like her from office if they keep infringing with our 2A rights.:party29:

Dec 31, 2012

No, really, i will tell her I just became a Democrat :puke2: and that I am Second Amendment advocate. I also will tell her that I will make it my mission in life to remove people like her from office if they keep infringing with our 2A rights.:party29:

That is the idea :thumbsup:

Hit them where it counts, the offices they so proudly hold.

Magnum

Feb 5, 2007
    New Windsor, Maryland
    Target. Rich. Environment. I am going, and ask her position on Gun Control, sugary drinks control, plastic bags control, and citizen control....

Ask her what her position is on the environment. Pay close attention to key words like "sustainable development", "equitable" as used in protecting the environment, "carbon pollution", etc., etc.
    All this leads to Agenda 21.

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    I'm going. She is a cosponsor of the Governors gun grabbing bill. She is also a cosponsor of a bill that would add an additional sales/user tax to ammo purchases to support mental health. I haven't checked to see what other gun grabbing bills she is on this time.

Senator Robey is cut from the same cloth as Delegate Bobo. He is the cosponsor of SB281.

It won't matter if none of their constituents want this bill. They know better than the masses and will dictate their laws to us. They don't believe in the 2nd Amendment. Senator Robey said Attorney General Gansler looked at SB 281 and said it was Constitutional. AG Gansler also thought MD's position on the Woolard case was constitutional. Maybe he should be seeking advice from a more learned attorney.

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    I am bringingnmy wife and daughter, and niece and her BF, all Hispanics and low income....i will throw the race/ sex/ poor/ war on women card all over her.....Alinsky tactics...

Last edited:

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    If this one is like the Ellicott City Town Hall, they had all of the Howard County Delegates there. If you are a Howard County resident, please try to come to show support.

Armed Citizen

Jul 27, 2010
    Delegate Liz Bobo ( means dumb in Spanish- no offense):innocent0
    Is holding a Legislative Update on Thursday 2/21 from 7:30-9:00 PM at Kahler Hall in the Harper's Choice Village Center. Liz will discuss issues that are before the MD Legislature!

Target. Rich. Environment. I am going, and ask her position on Gun Control, sugary drinks control, plastic bags control, and citizen control....:party29:

Heck yea! take video and provide updates! :rockon:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    This just sent to all of us from the president of a large MD gun club:

Folks -

Cracks are appearing in the Administration’s assault on our firearms.

Mike Miller, Senate President, has ordered the Senate Judiciary Proceedings Committee to vote out SB281 this coming week.

Please call the four senators below who are thought to be having doubts about the bill’s merits. Do so for the next five days if at all possible.

Just say you oppose SB281 and any amendments to it. Go after criminals and the mentally disturbed. Leave lawful gun owners alone.

The exercise will only take a few minutes of your time. Those few minutes could save further intrusion into the rights of gun owners.

Brochin...301-841-3468
    Muse...301-858-3092
    Stone...301-841-3587
    Zirkin...301-484-3131
    Toll free: 1-800-492-extension (use last four numbers of each rep’s telephone number)

Finally, March 1st is the House hearing on HB294 – the crossover bill to SB281. Join us in Annapolis on March 1st. Another 4,000 people demanding their rights.

Thanks.

SomeGuy

Jan 19, 2013
    Severna Park
    This is not my district - but is there any advantage to having another warm body there - or 100 of them? If I do not ask any questions, and only add my applause when pro 2A issues are brought up, that does not seem so bad.

Or is throwing a few hundred people at this bad form?

Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore
    This is not my district - but is there any advantage to having another warm body there - or 100 of them? If I do not ask any questions, and only add my applause when pro 2A issues are brought up, that does not seem so bad.

Or is throwing a few hundred people at this bad form?

If the dipsticks can pay union thugs to come in and protest for things they may not care about, it is perfectly okay in my book for people to voluntarily show up to let the clowns know what THE PEOPLE's position really is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom