WARNING ORDER! Attention D-12B residents (Columbia)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I am bringingnmy wife and daughter, and niece and her BF, all Hispanics and low income....i will throw the race/ sex/ poor/ war on women card all over her.....Alinsky tactics...

:party29:

Rule #13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it and polarize it.

Bravo

Bravo
    Feb 18, 2013
    Howard County
    If you can bring some folks along that would be great. Family members, neighbors, etc...
    The ammo tax for mental health implies a cause and effect mentality. I plan to ask her if she supports hb294' and increasing sentences for criminals and repeat offenders. I also plan to call her out for the undemocratic back room deals the dems are hatching for this gun grab while feigning their support for our rights. Cheers.

Bravo

AngloSaxon

Jan 31, 2013
    Somerset County
    I got a phone call last night doing a survey about sugar level in sodas and a proposed law in Annapolis, well I stopped the caller and gave her my opinion fast. "You mean to tell me that someone in Annapolis is concerned over the suger levels in a bottle of pop with all the trouble in this state"

" Thats correct sir"

"If thats all those son of a b#%^&+s in Annapolis have to worry about is soda pop with all the problems in this state, then I am sure their not intesested in hearing what I really think about soda pop or any issue for that matter but thank you for calling and letting me know what really concerns the people we pay to represent us"

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Pay close attention today to SB281. If it dies in committee we need to be able to speak to the other splinter bills. I'd hate for her to say "oh that bill didn't pass today" and then we just sit there with no response.

Does anyone know how she runs this meeting? Is it question and answer or just her lecturing about the various bills?

Last edited:

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    FYI Liz Bobo is cosponsor of HB 294, the House equivalent of SB 281
    HB0294

Guy Guzzone is also a cosponsor.

NB1214

Jan 19, 2010
    Charleston, SC
    Liz can't remember the parts of sb281. She does not sound confidant at all in the senate bill. Says they are gearing up for the house bill.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    If I spontaneously combust during the meeting, can one of you just stomp on me and put me out of my misery?

I feel like I've landed on another planet.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    Yeah, I nearly stood up at the "gun lobby" comment. Observation: we are not in the majority tonight.

Good.

More people to educate.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    Did anyone record that? Good lord, I don't know what came over me....

I stood up, called Bobo out on Feb 6th. being organized by "the gun lobby", and gave the room a lesson on civil rights law.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom