• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Got one this evening as well, asking me to call Karen Montgomery's office to encourage her to vote against SB281.

Well, she's one of the authors/sponsors of the bill, and her e-mail replies to my messages have always been, well, ahem, not in support of my position.

I got the same call. Sent Karen Montgomery a polite, but firm email. I then sent another round to entire general assembly.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Got a post card last time and a call tonight .

Same here. Funny thing was I was already on the phone leaving a message on Frosh's answering machine. Saw it was the NRA and clicked over. Robo call or not, its nice they are starting to look out for us Marylanders.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    I got the same call. Sent Karen Montgomery a polite, but firm email. I then sent another round to entire general assembly.

That reminds me, I haven't emailed the GA again today. Looking forward to the same auto response from my delegates. Oh well, they can't say I haven't contacted them to voice my opinion even it doesn't matter to them.

Renemehan

Mar 4, 2009
    Hanover

Attachments

• 7b492ddf-043b-4952-88a5-303ab1aff327.gif
      7b492ddf-043b-4952-88a5-303ab1aff327.gif
      16.6 KB · Views: 116

Ranger Tom

Jan 28, 2013
    Woodsboro MD
    Have never received a call from the NRA, but I do get emails from the NRA Action Committee, but you have to subscribe to it. Sent a round of emails to my representatives and another to the senate judicial committee. Tomorrow the legislative judicial committee.

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I got one about Zirkin. He is a lost cause and will follow MoM with anything. I told him that when he stopped by our neighborhood a few years ago going door to door. He was not to pleased.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I got one about Zirkin. He is a lost cause and will follow MoM with anything. I told him that when he stopped by our neighborhood a few years ago going door to door. He was not to pleased.

Doug Peters is a war hero, and I thought he would have been a little more open minded about the citizenry exercising the natural right of self defense utilizing state of the art tools. A "D" behind his name notwithstanding, I was disappointed to hear that he was a cos-sponsor of this POS bill (SB281)...

...Zirkin is just a pinhead liberal, and I would bet a case of beer that he never fired a shot in his life...

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Got my Legislative Alert Orange Post Card today saying that SB281 vote will happen this week and for me to contact my Senator (Mike Miller). :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom